[21]

Third person POV

It's been a few hours that Yn are alone at the Hospital Wing. She is asleep. Resting after the battle. Mattheo and Tom are at their classes. They still have to attend at those to keep their respect high like it already was.

Tom Riddle POV

I'm still in class. First time that I wanna leave from here. Every single professor is getting on my nerves right now. I'm not even exaggerating. The last class finally dismissed. I pack quickly my stuff and try to leave but Snape stops me.

"Riddle stay a bit. It's about the prefects duties".

Mattheo looks at me as I sigh.

"Mattheo please get her a plate of food if you can. I will there really soon. Ok?".

"I got it".

I nod at him and he walks immediately out of the class and straight at what I want to hope Yn.

Mattheo Riddle POV

I go over the kitchen and take a plate for Yn. I walk quickly at the Hospital Wing. She was alone in there. No one else is sick or hurt or something like that. When she sees me her eyes light up. She looked happy. Good for me she is in good mood and forgave me. I'm lucky. I walk near her.

"Hello Theo".

"Hello Yn. I got you food" I place it at her legs.

"Thank you" she smiles at me widely. I smile back and sit at the chair next to her bed.

"You're welcome. How are you feeling?" she starts eating.

"I'm a lot better. Thank you".

"That's great".

"Mhm" she looks up at me. "Where ... Where is Tom?".

"Snape wanted talk to him about some prefect duties. That's why I brought you food. He will be here in a bit".

"Oh ok".

"C'mon. Don't be sad. I am not a good company?".

"You are perfect. Just Tom is different. Not to offend you or something".

"Don't worry. No offence take".

"Good".

She continues eating. She looks happy. I'm happy that she's happy. She deserves to be happy.

Tom Riddle POV

Finally. I finished what the duties. I walk quickly at the Hospital Wing to see Yn. As I entered I saw Yn and Mattheo talking. She looks so happy. I'm lucky that I have her to my life. I walk closer to her. When she sees me she smiles at me. She acts like a child.

"Hello Tommy" I softly laugh at the nickname.

"Hello beautiful. How are you feeling?" I sit at the chair next to her bed and next to Mattheo. She catches my hand.

"I'm fine. Just bored".

"Ouch" Mattheo says.

"Your company was the best, Theo".

"That's right. I'm the best company around here" we all softly laugh. "Well. I better get going. I have stuff to get done. I'll visit you later, Yn".

Yn nods and Mattheo walks out of the Hospital Wing. I know for sure that Mattheo has nothing to get done. He wanted to leave us alone. Good for us.

"Everything are ok, my love?".

"Yeah. Just bored".

"I'm sorry, darling. I didn't want to leave you alone the whole day either but I had no other choice. Snape is already getting on my nerves and I didn't want to have him yelling at me".

"Don't worry. Everything are alright".

"I hope so. Did you talk with madam Pomfrey? Did she tell you something?".

"No. She said she will talk to you or Snape. I don't even know the reason" by now she is looking down at her hands.

"Hey. Look at me" I lift carefully her head. "Everything are ok. You are ok".

"Yeah I guess".

"You are gonna get out of here soon, princess. I know that you will".

"You sure?".

"Of course".

She softly nods. I sigh at this sight. She is so fucking innocent and I did destroy that. She became whatever she hated. I'm gonna do everything for her so she can forgive me about it.

Yn Alarie POV

I see Tom lost in his thoughts. He looks sad. What is he thinking about?

"Tommy?".

"Mhm?".

"What happened?".

"Nothing. I was just thinking about something. Why?".

"You look sad" he shakes his head.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me".

"But you-"

"I said I'm fine. Ok?".

"Sorry" he lets out a softly sigh and takes my hands to his. He kisses those and after look at me.

"I'm sorry, my dear. It was a hard day and to have you at the Hospital Wing is the worst that could happen. Especially now that the Summer Holidays are starting. You can't leave till we know that you are ok with your health".

"You talked with madam Pomfrey, didn't you?".

"Yeah".

"It's for my best, I guess".

"It is".

"But ... That means that you and Theo will have to leave either".

"That's right".

"Can't you stay?".

"No. Snape's orders".

"I'm gonna fucking murder him".

"You better leave those thoughts out of your mind, Yn. You already killed a few people".

"Don't remind me".

"I didn't want to upset you".

"You didn't. Don't worry".

We stare at each other for a few minutes minutes. Before Tom has the chance to talk Snape walks in the Hospital Wing. When he sees Tom he scoffs. He walks near us.

"I will leave. I had to just say goodbye".

"She is not gonna die, Riddle. She will be fine. She will just have to stay a bit more here".

"I want to stay". 

"You can't".

"Professor Snape please. Let Tom to stay".

"He can't stay. Tom you are leaving. I won't see you here when I come again. Do you hear me?".

"Fine".

"Go".

Tom looks at me wanting to say something but Snape clears his throat. I am gonna kill that son of a bitch. Tom kisses my forehead and walks out of the Hospital Wing. I look at Snape trying to control my anger.

"What's the real reason, professor?".

"Excuse me?".

"The real reason. Why did you send everybody away and especially Tom? You have something to your mind but what?".

"Try to rest and after I will tell you everything. You have to tell me something as well".

"I haven't kill any other person than whoever you already know that I have kill".

"It's not about that".

"Can I go to my dorm? I'll be alone after all. No one will hurt me".

"You will have to wait till everybody leave. I'll send madam Pomfrey to inform you about it".

"Fine".

He nods and walks away. What does he want from me? What does he want to learn? What did I do again?