[153]

Mariah Delacour POV

"GET THE FUCK HERE, MARIAH".

"No please" I was a crying mess but he didn't care. He only needed to beat the living shit out of me.

"COME HERE RIGHT NOW".

"Let me go".

"WE HAVE TO KILL THAT FREAKING CHILD, YOU BITCH. I'M NOT GONNA HELP IT TO GROW UP. UNDERSTAND IT".

"No. Please. Not my child" I am 3 weeks pregnant.

"IF I CATCH YOU, YOU ARE GONNA REGRET EVER OPENING THAT MOUTH TO TALK".

"Chris, please. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get pregnant. It's not like I wanted to have your child".

"YOU LITTLE BITCH".

He tries to catch me but I grab a knife. He laughs at me. My hand is slightly shaken.

"Throw the knife".

"No".

"THROW THE DAMN KNIFE. NOW".

"No" I let out a cry.

He tries to come near me but I hurt him slightly with the knife. I throw the knife and run at the door. I open it and run as fast as I could away. I arrive near to a park. I check behind me to see if he is following me but no. He doesn't. He probably lost me. Just then I fall up to a woman.

"I'm so sorry" I say.

"Are you okay?" he stares at my arms and face. I was filled with bruises and dry blood.

"I'm fine".

"Hey. I can help you".

I push her away and run away faster than I was running before. I take one last look at her. Her hair was brown and curly. She was wearing an oversized hoodie and jeans. Black jeans. She had rings to her finger. I think she is married to someone. That ring looks like it. She was really beautiful tho. Anyway. Back to running. I manage to run into a passage. I sit down and start crying. I escaped. I fucking escaped. I can't go at the police station. I'll have to explain a lot and after all I'll be at jail if I go there. I have to be careful.

"I'm gonna keep you safe, baby" I hug my stomach and let my tears to stream down my cheeks.

Hours later I managed to calm down. Before I leave from the house I had managed to grab some money. They will go me for 1 year or maybe less. I have to buy food or I'm gonna die from the hunger. I stand up and walk to the closet market that I found. I bought something to eat and after go back to the passage.

This is going for days. I bought some new clothes. I found a perfect place to live for a while. It's near to a beautiful house. That house is huge. I swear those people have to be rich as fuck. Anyway. I'll never get to be like them so let's forget about it.