[30]

Cedric Diggory POV

Mattheo and I talk for a bit more till we saw Yn moving a bit. We stare at her. When she opens her eyes she stares at us confused.

"M-Mattheo? Cedric?" she looks around the room and after at us again.

"Go inform Tom" I look at Mattheo. "Go Cedric".

I nod and run away. I run through the halls. Everybody stare at me like I was crazy. We weren't allowed to run around the school. I arrive at the DADA class and storm inside.

"Mr. Diggory" Snape says and Tom turns around. I stare at him breathless.

"I'm sorry professor but I need Tom to come with me".

"Is there any important reason?".

"Yes".

"Tell me".

"I can't tell you, professor. Not now. Tom" he stares at me. "She's awake".

Tom grabs his books and runs outside. I run behind him. As we run through the halls everybody stare at us more confused than when I was running alone.

Yn Alarie POV

"Go Cedric".

Cedric runs away and I look at Mattheo. He stares at me with eyes full of worry.

"Yn?".

"W-What happened? How did I come here?" I sit up and stare at him.

"You came here alone. We have no idea what happened. We wait from you to tell us" I stare at him confused. Then flashbacks hit me. Merope. My eyes wide in fear but then I calmed when I remembered. "Yn please. Tell me what happened with Merope".

"I ... Uhh ... "

"Take deep breaths, calm down and tell me" I nod.

"I went to check on Cedric and ... When I was leaving I saw a girl and she told me to follow her. I don't know why but ... But I followed her. She wasn't wearing a robe so I didn't know what house she was in. I ... "

"Yn?".

"It was like she had done a spell on me. I couldn't think. I ... I wouldn't have follow her" I felt my eyes watery when I was telling those words.

"Shhhh. Calm down. Please".

"She guided me at the Forbidden Forest and ... Then I understood who she was".

"What did she do to you?".

"We fought".

"And? Did she hurt you or something?".

"We both got hurt".

"Yn please. Tell me what happened".

Before I have the chance to say anything else Tom runs inside. Cedric enters a few seconds later breathless. He stares at me and I see a light of happiness at his eyes. He comes and sits next to me, places his books at the bed stand and catches my hands into his.

"Oh my Merlin. You are alive".

"I told you again. I'm not gonna die that easy".

"What happened, darling? Can you please tell me?" I softly nod. "Tell me".

"I went to check on Cedric and ... When I was leaving I saw a girl and she told me to follow her. I don't know why but ... But I followed her. She wasn't wearing a robe so I didn't know what house she was in. I ... "

"Yn?".

"It was like she had done a spell on me. I couldn't think. I ... I wouldn't have follow her" I felt my eyes watery again when I was telling those words.

"Shhhh. Calm down, love. Please".

"She guided me at the Forbidden Forest and ... Then I understood that she was Merope".

"Tell me what she did to you".

"We fought and ... "

"Did she hurt you?".

"We ... Both got hurt".

"Yn please tell me".

"She used the Crucio spell on me" I gave the weak/sarcastic smile at Tom. His eyes full of pain. "I couldn't take it. She was stronger than Voldemort".

"What happened after?".

"I don't quite remember but I woke up a few hours later? 1 day later? I'm not sure. She was waiting for me to wake".

"But she didn't kill you".

"Tried to".

"Tried to?".

"Yeah. She ... She wanted to kill me but didn't".

"She didn't?".

"I mean ... I still fought back at her" I stare at Tom. Tom looks at Mattheo and they lock their eyes.

"You killed her" Mattheo whispers.

"Yes. I did kill her" I look at Mattheo.

"She was ... From the most powerful witches that has ever been borned" Tom says. They all look at me confused/shocked. "Did you both used the killing spell?".

"No. She used another one. I haven't hear it again and I don't remember that. But I casted the killing spell and it knocked her down".

"That's impossible" Tom mutters under his breath and stares at Mattheo. Mattheo stares back at Tom.

"Did you notice something strange to your spell?" Mattheo asks.

"Meaning what?".

"Different color?" Cedric asks. We all look at him and he nods at me.

"It wasn't green like when I fought with Voldemort".

"What color was it?".

"If I remember correctly it was dark blue but really dark. Close to black".

Tom and Mattheo stare at each other with stares of fear. Cedric looks at them as well.

"The first ever witch" Cedric whispers to himself. The boys and I look at him.

"The what?" I say.

"How do you know about that, Cedric?" Tom says.

"I once read about it".

"In which book?".

"At the library".

"You gotta get me that book".

"I'll be right back".

Tom nods and Cedric leaves the dorm. I stare at the boys confused. They were shocked but I could feel a little bit of fear in the air.

"What is going on, guys?".

"We will learn real quick" Mattheo says.