[144]

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

"Billy?" I call for him.

"Yes, mom?" he walks near me.

"You have ... Another gift that we forgot to tell you about" he stares at me confused.

"What?".

"Follow me" we walk out of the house and walk at the back of the house. "Your dads don't know anything about that one" he looks at me and after in front again.

"What is it?".

"Well" we stop walking and stare at the wearhouse that I changed. "Get inside".

This is what Billy saw

His eyes widened and his jaw fall. He blinks a couple of times so he can be sure that he is not dreaming.

"Oh my Merlin" he smiles. I smile at him. 

"So? What do you say? I learned that you like to take care of the plants really much".

"Thank you so so so so much, mom. It's amazing" he looks and walks around the place. I stare at him smiling.

"Do you like it?".

"Are you kidding me? Of course. It's amazing".

"I tried my best".

"Thank you, mom" he hugs me and I hug him back. I kneel down and look at him.

"But I wait from you to do good at Herbology class".

"Absolutely. I promise you".

"Good, boy. Let's go back to the others now".

"Okay".

We walk back inside. I see Tom and Lorenzo talking and softly smile to myself. Draco came to me.

"They became friends. Huh?".

"It looks like that" he smiles at me.

"So. Triplets?".

"Yeah" he smiles. "And ... I think I know the genders".

"Really?".

"I think so" he looks at me. "2 girls and 1 boy".

"You are actually becoming a huge family" I look at him. "Like you wanted to happen" I softly smile.

"You really remember what we were talking about at first year at Hogwarts?" he nods.

"Hogwarts was my home, dummy. Before my father's death. After everything became normal" I smile.

"So ... You are not angry at me about it".

"Of course not, Yn. He was a piece of shit".

"He wanted power. That's why all these happened".

"What do you mean?".

"You don't know?".

"Know what?".

"Uhh ... "

"Yn, tell me. C'mon" I sigh.

"Remember ... When we first met at the Death Eater Meeting? When we learned that we both are Death Eaters. At ... 5 year, I think".

"Yes. What with that?".

"I knew your story since the day one. From the first year till now. I searched about your father" he stares at me confused.

"Why?".

"I had to learn".

"Learn what?".

"You know ... I came at Hogwarts because I wanted to find out what happened with my brother and not because I wanted to. I would go at the Drumstrang".

"What?".

"I came hoping that I will find who killed my brother and take revenge. At the end I did but before that I killed even more. Your father, a ... Student, I send that bitch, Umbrige, at Azkaban even if it was my fault, my father" he looks in front. "I searched about your father cause I wanted to know why he was such a dick. What had happened to his life and he is like that? Why ... " I breath out deeply. "The only that I found, was when we met at the Death Eater Meeting" he looks at me waiting for me to continue but I don't.

"Learn what?" I turn and look at him. After I look in front again.

"It was after Myr- ... That ... Student's death. After that I killed that student".

"You still can't get over it. Right?" I shake my head. 

"No. It's really hard for me. I'm trying but ... I killed people that were innocent".

"Let's forget about it. Ok?".

"Ok" he nods at me. "I had gone to the library so I can find out information. For me, my brother, Tom, Mattheo, Voldemort and Lucius".

"Your brother why?".

"I didn't know him well".

"But ... I mean he's your brother" I shake my head.

"Still. I was living with him at the same house till I came at the Hogwarts. When I thought that he died e years before I go at Hogwarts. He wasn't telling me anything. I should tell him everything but he never would say anything about him to me" he stares at me. I was ready to cry but I am able to hold back every single tear.

"Yn, please. Calm down. Let's not continue talking about it. Ok?" I nod. "Come here" he hugs me and I hug him back. "I'm sorry that I asked".

"It's ok. Don't worry about it" we pull away and smile to each other. Theodore walks near us.

"You ok, guys?".

"Yes" Draco says.

"We were just talking" Theodore looks at me. "About ... The wedding".

"Right. Yn's wedding".

"Mhm".

"Yes".

"I know you're lying but anyway. I don't have a problem with that".

"Don't say at Tom about it".

"Don't worry, Yn".

"Thanks" he nods at me.