[167]

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

I go to my room and wait for Tom to come to my room. I was sitting on my bed. I stare at my hands. The gauzes to be honest. I shouldn't have done it. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" Tom walks inside. He closes the door and stares at me.

"What?".

"You are moody, aren't you?" he scoffs and crosses his arms.

"Get to the subject".

"Okay" I started casting the spell. "I wanted to apologize-"

"Apologize?" he looks confused.

"Uhh ... Yeah?".

"For what?" I stare at him. He walks near me. "What happened, love?".

"Uhh ... "

"Wait. I remember. That bitch Fleur compelled me" he looks down at my hands but I pull them behind my back. He looks up to me again. "I'm sorry" he says in a shaky voice.

"It's okay" I look slightly down. He shakes his head. He places his hands on my face (he cups my face).

"I'm really sorry, love. I really am" I take a step back and he looks upset. "Yn, I didn't-"

"It's okay, Tom" he sighs.

"Yn, I-"

"Mariah, Mattheo and I have a plan. We gotta stick to it" he stares at me and simply nods. "Mattheo is with all of our children at the park. Mariah is talking with Fleur at the moment".

"Alone?".

"Yes".

"Fleur could-"

"AHHHH" Tom and I look at each other.

"MARIAH?" I yell and run downstairs.

Tom follows behind me. As we enter the kitchen we see Fleur at the floor with a knife on her throat. I look at Mariah. She looked scared. I run at her and hug her. She hugs me. She was shaken.

"I-I k-killed her".

"Shhhh. It's okay, Mariah. It's okay" she breaks down crying. "Hey. Please. Calm down. It's not good for the baby".

"I know but I killed Fleur".

"I know" I look at Tom. I notice that he is staring at my hands the whole time. At my gauzes. "What are you looking at? Call Mattheo. Now".

"Sorry" he takes his phone and calls Mattheo.

"Tom? What happened?".

"Fleur is dead. Mariah killed her. Please come back home as fast as possible".

"On my way. I have to tell y'all something serious".

"Okay. We wait".

They hang the phone and he looks at me. He nods at me and I nod at him as well. I start feeling lightheaded.

"Let's sit, Mariah" we both sit down. I felt like passing out. What is going on with me?

"Yn?" Mariah says.

"Huh?".

"Hey. Yn. Are you okay?".

"Yn?" Tom comes near me.

"I ... Uhh ... " then everything went black. I couldn't hear or see anything. It felt awful to be honest.