[139]

1 day before Christmas

T

heodore, Scarlet, Katherine, Draco, Elizabeth, Nicolo, Blaise, Florence, Jasmine, Lorenzo, Klaus and Rebekah arrive.

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

"So Scarlet? How months are you?".

"8 months already. In a few days I'll get into the 9th".

"Amazing".

"Have you find names yet?".

"Oh yeah. We will name her Esther".

"Beautiful name".

"It was Theodore's mother name so ... Yeah".

"You got a lot of kids, Yn".

"Yeah. 6" they stare at me confused.

"6?".

"But they are three".

"Right. Billy, Axel and Bella" I softly smile.

"Well ... I'm pregnant with triplets" they stare at me shocked. "But I keep it a secret from Tom for now. Tomorrow night I'll give him the pregnancy test into a small box as a gift" they softly scream and we laugh. The boys run inside.

"Girls?" we all laugh.

"We were just discussing" the boys sigh and Tom looks at me. I smile at him innocently and he sighs. They all walk outside.

"How months?".

"Tomorrow I'll be in the second week".

"Oh my Merlin".

"MOM. MOM".

"That must be Billy. I'll be right back".

"Ok".

I stand up and walk upstairs. As I get into the room I see Axel and Klaus standing there trying to hide their laughter and Billy trying to remain calm.

"What is going on? Why are you yelling?".

"They took my Defense Against the Dark Arts and Charms books and don't give those back. I have to finish something that can't understand" I sigh.

"Boys".

"We didn't do it" they both say at the same time.

"I know you're lying".

"Yeah. Of course. Cause you always believe him".

"Or because I can read your minds. Give his books back. Now" they sign and give the books back. "To your rooms. Now" they both run downstairs. Billy places the books to his desk and sighs. "Need help with something?".

"I think I got it".

"Don't stay up till late. Tomorrow we will sleep late".

"Yeah. Ok" he sits down to his chair and goes through his book.

"Hey" I go near him and close his book. "Leave it for now. Ok? Tomorrow. It's already slightly late".

"But it's a difficult part and I have to-"

"Not today. Ok?" he sighs.

"Fine".

"It's 11 o'clock. The kids are to their beds. We all will go in a while as well. Fell asleep".

"Ok" he goes and lays to his bed. I pull the blanket over him.

"Goodnight, Billy".

"Goodnight, mom".

I turn off the lights and walk downstairs. As I get in the kitchen I see only Lorenzo. I smile and go to sit next to him. I catch his hand.

"Are you ok?" I say. He smiles and nods.

"Yeah. I was just thinking" I softly sigh.

"About her?".

"Yeah. 3 weeks it's not too far away from today".

"Ok. She left you but hey. Think a bit positive. We met again after so many years. We are all here together with our kids and friends. Have some fun, man. Don't be that sad" he softly chuckles.

"That's why I always loved you. You are like my sister".

"Uhh excuse me. Your sister was a bitch. I'm sorry to say that but she was a bitch" he softly laughs.

"Like the sister that I never had. She wasn't a sister to me but a stupid person to my life" I smile at him.

"That's it. Smile. It suits you better" he smiles and nods. I smile back at him. "I missed you really much, Enzo. You shouldn't go to Durmstrang".

"You think I wanted to? My father's orders" he sighs.

"Hey. Forget those" he nods.

"Well. How is it going with the boys and your children?".

"Everything's perfect".

"I learned that you lost a daughter".

"Yeah. Some bastards killed her".

"Let me guess. You killed them" I laugh.

"You know me pretty well" he laughs back. Then we both see Tom walking inside. I softly laugh inside at how jealous he looks.

"Well, I haven't met you before but I have learned a lot about you, Tom. I'm Lorenzo. Nice to meet you".

"Nice to meet you too" they stare at each other.

"Lorenzo is my friend from the first year at Hogwarts. Then he went to Drumstrang. I haven't seen him since them".

"Yeah. It's been more than 14 years".

"Yeah. I think 21 years".

"Right" I softly nod.

"So you are ... Friends?".

"She's like my sister".

"He's like my brother" we say at the same time.

"Oh" I see the regret in his face.

"Yeah. You shouldn't worry of me stealing her from you. Like I learned, not even your brother stole her" Enzo says.

"What?".

"You know, I can understand when someone is jealous and I'm completely sure that you are".

"I'm not".

"She's like my sister. I could never do anything with her. I love her in a sibling way. She has helped me before a lot of times and I own her a lot that I can't give. So you don't have to worry about me stealing Yn from you cause I don't want to be in a relationship with her" Tom nods.

"Sorry. You know, I just care a lot".

"I understand".

"Thanks and sorry".

"No worries, man. Well. I'm gonna go to sleep. Goodnight" he walks outside and goes at the back house. I look at Tom.

"Sorry, love".

"No worries, Tommy. I love how jealous you can become" he softly chuckles.

"I just love you a lot".

"I love you too. You should know that by now. I have 2 children with you".

"Yeah. Right" he laughs. I laugh either.