[154]

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

I walk back home confused. Who was she? She seemed like she was beaten up to death and she was scared. I better not say something at the boys. They will get super worried and will never allow me to get out of the house again. As I enter in the house I try to stay calm tho. As calm as possible.

"Hey, love" Tom sees me and kisses me. I smile.

"Hello, baby".

"Give me those" he takes the bags with the food.

"Thank you".

"You're welcome, love. How was your walk?".

"Normal. Bored. Nothing special".

"Mhm. Okay".

"Did Bella sleep?".

"Yeah. She's sleeping with Axel" I chuckle.

"Axel loves her a lot".

"Yeah. He definitely does" he smiles.

We start putting the stuff at their place. After a while we are done.

"I'm gonna take a shower".

"Okay. I'll make dinner".

"Okay".

I walk upstairs and go to my room. I undress myself and get into the shower. I throw cold water on my body and calm. The cold showers help me very much. Who was that girl? Why was she like that?

"Stay calm" I whisper to myself.

I get out of the shower 15 minutes later. I wear comfy clothes and walk downstairs again. Mattheo and Axel just sit down. Tom places the food at the table. Tom and I sit down as well.

"You cook even better, uncle" I cough and softly laugh.

"You should taste his first ever tries of cooking" Tom glares at me.

"Yn".

"What? Am I wrong tho?".

"Yes y-"

"Nope. You aren't" Mattheo says and we smile. "We had to cook again, a new food, after your uncle was cooking, Axel. He had burnt a lot of stuff" Axel laughs.

"Hey".

"It's true tho" I say.

"Whatever" we all laugh.

When we finish eating dinner we all go to our rooms. Bella is sleeping to her room finally. Tom went there to get her to sleep cause she woke up. I just pick my diary and sit at the bed to write till Tom is back.

That girl was really weird today. She had bruises all over her body and dry blood. She had a cut to her face. She looked scared. Terrified. I can't say something at the boys. From the one side they are gonna be scared to death to let me get out of the house after I saw her. I mean something could happen to me either and I'm pregnant at the moment. On the other hand, they would be mad and upset at me if they find out one day about what I saw. I don't know if I should tell them or not. I mean, if she wasn't the victim but was the person that wanted to kidnap someone or hurt someone badly. I should ask for her name. I should try to help her before I come back home. I have to find her but that's way too difficult to happen. That's not gonna happen. I'm just gonna keep overthinking about that every day till I find out what is going on before it's too late. What if she was running from someone? What if someone had kidnapped her and I just let her go. She stopped and looked at me before she runs away. Why? What was she trying to see?

I heard Tom walking near to our bedroom. I close my diary and hide it again. I sit back at the bed and just stare at the ceiling. Tom walks inside and smiles at me. I smile back at him. He comes and lays next to me.

"How are you doing, love?" he places his hand to my stomach and kisses my forehead.

"I'm okay. Just a bit tired".

"Get to sleep. Okay? You need it".

"Yeah. I probably do".

"Goodnight, love".

"Goodnight, Tommy".

He lays down and pulls me closer to him. I smile and hide my face at his chest. We fall asleep like that. The nights he was going to check on Bella when she was crying. He didn't let me go. I actually needed to sleep. I was exhausted.