[24]

It's been around 50 minutes that I'm at the bed trying to calm myself down. Tom hasn't come back yet. I manage to stand up and walk over the bathroom to take a long hot bath. I need it after all. I stare myself at the mirror. Mascara all over my cheeks mixing up with the tears. I hop immediately in the bath and let out whimpers while doing so. My ass and clit hurt like a bitch.

It's been around 20 minutes that I'm in the bath. I finally get out, change into more comfy clothes. I pull the mascara away and wash my face. I brush my hair and my teeth and walk outside. By now Tom is back at the dorm sitting at his bed with a book at his hand. When he saw me, his face softened. He looks down at my legs and notices the full red color that has form on my right leg. Which to say the truth hurts like hell. I was wearing shorts will I regretted when I saw Tom staring at my leg. He looks up to me again. I can see through his eyes that he regretted it.

"Yn can I-"

"I'm going to sleep. We have school tomorrow".

He stares at me while I did my way over my bed. I lay down there and pull my blanket all over me while I curl up in a ball. I can feel Tom's stare on my back. It burned me. Not more than the spanks on my ass and clit.

It's been 30 or 40 minutes and I have move. Not even my arms. Tom thought that I was asleep and walks near me. He sits behind me and pulls my hair out of my face. I stayed still wanting to know what he will do. After all he hurted me just a few minutes ago.

He kisses my forehead and places his forehead over my head. I can sense his shaky voice. I can hear it. It hurts me to hear him like that.

"I'm sorry, darling. It wasn't right from me to hurt you like that. I'm really sorry" he pulls his head away and stares at me. He kisses my forehead again. "I promise one day I'll tell you everything but just not yet. You are not ready".

He kisses me and pulls away. He walks out of the dorm. I turn and look over there. He will tell me one day? Am I not ready? What?

I quickly change and walk behind him. I have to learn what is going on here. I follow behind him without he understands it. Lucky of me. He walks at Mattheo's dorm. He enters without even knocks. I did a spell so I can hear their conversation.

"Whoa. What happened, Tom?".

"I think she knows something or anyway trying to learn something".

"About what?".

"About the Hurcruxes".

"She can't know. She is gonna hate us for life".

"I'm aware. Thank you".

"What did she say?".

"She was staring at my ring. She came up with that she hadn't see it never again and wanted to see it. It looked suspicious. She checked every single part of it. Even if she wanted to buy it she would stare at it like that. She knows something".

"If she knew about the Hurcruxes, she would hate us. She wouldn't be talking to us".

"I don't know. Something feels wrong to me".

"Same. Is she awake?".

"No. She ... She fell asleep".

"It's quite early. Is something wrong?".

"... I don't know".

"Tell me".

"I ... Spanked her like 40 times at her ass ... "

"What?".

"A few times at her right leg, her stomach and around 15 or 20 at her clit".

"WHAT?".

"I know. I messed up but I was angry as hell to learn what was going on there. I had to learn".

"You fucking spank her, Tom. She is not made of wood. You know how sensitive she is when she is getting hurted. She is gonna fucking hate you even more".

"Well thanks for the reminder. I came here for help and not for you to tell me that what I did was wrong. I know that it was wrong".

"Did you apologize?".

"Before I come here".

"You told me she is asleep?".

"Yes. I apologize at her while she was asleep".

"For Merlin's shake. You are an asshole, Tom".

"Thanks for the reminder".

"I'm gonna check up on her".

"I'll-"

"You will stay here".

"But I-"

"Here. Don't move till I come back".

I quickly run back to my dorm, change clothes and lay to my bed. I hear the door open and close. Mattheo is here. He comes and sits at Tom's bed. He stares at me for a while. Watching me. He creeps me out. Why is he watching me?

"Well now I guess you can stop pretending that you are asleep, Yn" what? How does he know? "Yn turn from here".

I hate myself for that but I turn around and look at him. I can sense the anger but the regret either. I sit up but my butt hurts like hell.

"How are you?".

"I'm ok. Why?".

"You think I didn't feel you?".

"What?".

"I saw you, Yn. You are not as fast as you think you are. I saw you listening to mine and Tom's conversation a few minutes ago" I gulp waiting for him to do anything he can so he can hurt me.

"I-I'm s-sorry. I-"

"Calm down. I'm not gonna tell Tom" I look at him confused. Why wouldn't he?

"What?".

"It's the first time that he regrets something that he has done and if I tell him now that you overheard again our conversation he is gonna be angry as hell. You don't wanna face an angry Tom. I don't want to face him".

"You ... You are gonna help me?".

"I'm gonna keep it a secret but you better stop overhearing our conversations. Ok?".

"The first time it was mistake".

"Today? Before a few minutes?" I just stare at him. "I won't tell anything to Tom. You can trust me".

"Nothing" I look slightly down. He lets out a sigh.

"Have it your way. If you wanna tell me I'll be at the Astronomy Tower till 5 o'clock. Tom won't be there. Come and tell me. I promise you that I won't say anything to Tom. Ok?" I nod. "I'm trying to help".

He stands up and walk away. Fucking hell. How did he understand me? I was invisible at him behind the walls. How did he see me? Ugh.

Minutes later Tom walks inside. He sees me awake and looks confused but sighs either. He sits at his bed without saying anything. I look over him as he lays down at his bed and gets to sleep. I look at the clock over my walk. 4:45. Should I trust Mattheo?