[127]

Mattheo Marvolo Riddle POV

As I get out of Billy's hospital room, I see Tom walking left and right anxiously.

"Come outside".

I say and walk downstairs. He is gonna fucking pay for everything. Tom sees me and follows me downstairs. I go behind the hospital. No cameras can catch us here. No one is coming back here. When he comes outside, I grab him and push him against the wall. My wand pointing at his throat.

"I SHOULD NEVER BELIEVE AT THOSE BULLSHITS. YN COULD NEVER FUCKING CHEAT ON YOU. SHE COULD NEVER. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT? SHE IS FUCKING HAPPY WHEN SHE IS WITH YOU, ASSHOLE. HER EYES WERE BLOODY LIGHTING UP WHEN SHE WAS AROUND YOU, YOU BASTARD".

He tries to pull my wand away and he achieved that but I punched him right after. Blood streams down from his nose. He fells at ground and softly coughs. He touches his nose and after looks up to me. I grab him again and push him against the wall.

"You have to fucking apologize" he just stares at me. He lowers a bit his stare. "LOOK AT ME" he lifts his stare at looks at me. "You are gonna fucking apologize from Yn and Billy".

"I didn't do anything at Billy" I punch him once again. "I'll ... Apologize from both of them. You will persuade Yn to come back home and will say that Bella is your daughter because she fucking is".

"She is d-"

"SHE IS YOUR DAMN DAUGHTER, TOM".

"OK" I punch him again.

"DON'T YELL AT ME, YOU ASSHOLE".

"Sorry".

"Billy will go with Yn" he stares at me. "And you will persuade Yn to come back".

"Why ... Why Billy will go with Yn? I-"

"DIDN'T YOU SEE WHAT JUST HAPPENED?".

"But he said that he can't choose between her and us".

"I'll be every day there to see him. Something that you are not allowed to do".

"He's my son as well".

"Now you remembered that? Now? It's obvious that he is your least favorite child".

"I don't have a favorite child".

"Then why didn't you give Bella at Yn? Huh? Why? Like you say she is not your daughter. Why didn't you give her to Yn?".

"I ... "

"Exactly. Cause she's your favorite. Even if she wasn't your daughter, she is your favorite child".

"I don't ... "

"You hate Billy and I don't know why. You yell at him and ground him the whole time even if he is actually not responsible about what happened".

"He is always responsible".

"Because he is the oldest it doesn't mean that he is always responsible".

"You can't blame a 2 year old child or even Bella that is 5 month".

"What's the name of that 2 year old child?".

"What's?".

"What's the name of my son?".

"Uhh ... His name is ... "

"TOM".

"I ... " I softly chuckle.

"You don't know. Right?" he doesn't say anything. I pull away and grab my wand. "Go back home, Tom. Bella will stay with Yn as well".

"What? No".