[72]

Remus Lupin POV

Yn and I continue discussing about a lot of subjects. She is not what I thought. She is nicer and politer. It's self defense to being like that. She tries to protect the people that she cares about. It's been a few minutes that she is lost in her thoughts. Something that makes me feel confused. She was never like that.

"Yn?".

"Mhm" she continues looking in front.

"Yn. Hey. Do you hear me?" she turns and looks at me.

"Uhh ... Yeah. Yeah. I hear you. I was just thinking about something".

"Wanna tell me?" she shakes her head.

"It's about the boys and me. So no. I'm not gonna tell you that one".

"As you wish".

"I better get going. I don't wanna be late".

"Late for what?".

"For ... A conversation" I stare at her confused.

"Ok? As you wish. Have a nice night, Yn".

"You 2, Remus" with a move of her wand she disappears. Sirius walks inside.

"She's Yn Lestrange?" I look at him and nod.

"Why?".

"Nothing. She just look so much like with someone that I know. That we know".

"Who?".

"Severus".

"No way. Her father was Marcus Alarie".

"But she got her mother's last name".

"Because he betrayed her and tried to kill her".

"Right".

"Why do you think that she looks like Severus?".

"I don't know. Remember Snape's daughter?".

"Yes".

"She and Yn look so much alike. 1 hour now, that she was here, I searched about his daughter that died. Look the photos" he places a book down at the table.

"They are alike".

"Exactly. She and Yn look like twins. Something is going on here. Something that Yn doesn't want us to know. Doesn't want you to know. She doesn't even know me".

"I'm gonna ask Severus".

"You sure".

"Completely and you are coming with me".

I grab the book and walk outside. Sirius follows behind me. We transfer at Snape's house.

Mattheo Marvolo Riddle POV

What doesn't Tom want to tell me? Why doesn't he want me to know? What and why? I'm his brother. Older by 10 months. I deserve to know. It's not about Yn. If it's not about Yn, then who is it about. I walk upstairs. First, I check the babies. They are sleeping. The best thing that they could do. Tom put them on sleep quite fast. I close the door quietly. As I turn around, I came face to face with Yn.

"Is something wrong with Billy and Bellatrix?" she asks worried.

"No. I was just checking up on them".

"Oh. Ok. Are they asleep?".

"Yes".

"Ok" we just stare to each other for a few minutes. "Uhh ... Is ... Is Tom asleep? Is he here?".

Triangle Problem जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें