[29]

Mattheo Marvolo Riddle POV

Tom is still asleep and it's nearly 6 in the morning. We have to go at our classes. No one will tell us something if we don't. Right? Yn is still laying at the bed unconscious. That's not good. At 5:59 Tom wakes up. What the hell? Does he have an alarm inside his head? Oh bloody hell. He sits up and stares at me.

"Why am I at bed?".

"Good morning to you too" he gives me a death. "You fall asleep at the chair yesterday night. You were freezing to death and had high temperature".

"Great. That's the only that I need right now".

"Don't worry. I took it away".

"You really have to taught me how you are doing it".

"Nope" he shakes his head and after looks over to Yn. "No. She hasn't wake yet. She is like yesterday" he looks at me and nods.

"Didn't you sleep the whole night?".

"No".

"Don't go at the first classes".

"It's nothing new. I'm fine".

"Mattheo".

"I'm fine. You went through 2 days without sleeping. What could go wrong?".

"Why didn't you sleep?" I just stare at him. "Answer me".

"I couldn't".

"Because?".

"I don't know. I didn't feel like sleeping" he looks over to Yn and after at me again.

"That's not your mistake. If it is someone's mistake then it's mine. I let her get out of the dorm even if she told me that she had a bad feeling about something. That's not your mistake".

"I should go".

"You won't. I'll excuse you at the professors today. Stay here and sleep".

"I-"

"Fell asleep. You have to sleep. Your body needs it. Don't look what I do. I'm stupid enough to don't sleep the whole night. You don't have a reason".

"She is-"

"That's my mistake. Ok? I should check Merope's pulse. You were keeping Draco away. Ok? Merope is my problem from now on. You will stay out of it".

"That's not gonna happen".

"That's what will happen".

"You can't do that. She is more powerful than both of us together".

"Well then I guess you shouldn't come. I don't want you to get hurt again, Mattheo. Don't you understand it? The first time it was my mistake. You were ready to fucking die. Now Yn is unconscious for so many hours. Nearly day. Who knows what happened. The only 2 close people to me got hurt because I was stupid. Because both times I was responsible about her. You could be dead right now. She could be dead right now. All these because of me. You are not responsible".

"You're not either".

"I-"

"Our father is. He started everything. Merope thinks that we will do the same and want to hurt because of him. It wasn't your fault, Tom. Our father send her away because she hurted us. A lot. That's our father's fault. Not mine. Not your's. Not hers".

"Yeah sure. She wanted to kill us".

"Our father either. What the difference between Merope and Voldemort?".

"Nothing".

"Nothing. Exactly. There is no difference between Merope and Voldemort. They both wanted to kill us. They both hurted us and now they hurted Yn either. It's not your mistake. Understand it. If Merope is still alive we are gonna kill her together. I won't lose my brother because of your stupid mind. I don't want to lose you again" he stares at me and softly nods. "Go at the classes".