[125]

Mattheo Marvolo Riddle POV

Tom walks upstairs at Bella. I sigh and run a hand through my hair. I run upstairs at Billy's room but he isn't there. I run downstairs and straight at the back house. He was at the place that we were sitting yesterday.

I walk near him and sit down next to him

I walk near him and sit down next to him. I face his back and can hear that he is crying.

"Billy-"

"Why didn't you say anything?" his voice is really shaky and can't say a word without sniffle. I don't talk. "Why did you let destroy us?".

"I couldn't do anything, Billy".

"You could talk with dad. Explain to him that mom did nothing wrong" I shut my mouth. "Why didn't you?" I don't talk. "Just fucking tell me".

"I ... Actually agree with your dad" he turns around and stares at me. He is a crying mess.

"What?".

"Bella has white hair and white/hazel eyes. She is nothing like Tom".

"That doesn't explain anything, dad. Mom could never cheat on dad" I don't talk. "You believe that mom actually cheated on him?".

"I don't know".

"Of course you agree with him. You are brothers after all" he turns back around.

"Billy, I-"

"Leave me alone. Please".

"Billy, please".

"MOM DID NOTHING WRONG" he lets out a cry and pulls his head at his legs. "JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE. ALL OF YOU".

"Billy, please. Understand that-"

"NO. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MOM COULD NEVER DO THIS TO HIM OR YOU. OK? SHE IS THE SWEETEST PERSON EVER. SHE COULD NEVER FUCKING CHEAT ON ANY OF YOU" he stands up and runs away.

"BILLY" I sigh. "Fucking hell. I have to talk with Yn".

I transfer out of there and appear out of Bellatrix's house. As I knock on the door Axel opens it.

"Dad?".

"Is mom here, Axel?".

"Upstairs".

"Ok".

"She doesn't wanna see you" I stare at him upset.

"I have to see her".

"Dad, no. Please. She just calmed down".

"Now it's time".

I run upstairs. I knock on her door and wait for her to allow me to enter. When she did, I open the door. The time that I closed the door, a spell hit me.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I groan in pain. I look up to her. Her eyes red and puffy. She is ready to break down crying again. 

"Yn, please. Let me explain".

"NO. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE".

"I-"

"YOU DIDN'T HELP ME AGAINST HIM. YOU JUST STAND UP AND LEFT THE KITCHEN. ARE YOU DAMN HAPPY THAT OUR CHILDREN ARE SEPARATED?".

"No. No of course not. I'm not happy but you've to understand him. He saw a few different characteristics at Bella".

"NOT MY FAULT. NOW LEAVE FROM HERE".

"Yn, please. Listen to me".

"NO. LEAVE. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU" tears stream down my cheeks. "YOU TOOK MY CHILDREN. YOU TOOK MY BABY GIRL WITHOUT EVEN CARE. LEAVE AND DON'T YOU DARE TO COME HERE NEVER AGAIN".

She transfers me out of there. I appear back to my room. I sigh. I start to believe that Tom is wrong. Yn could never cheat on him. She really loves him. He can't just see it. Her eyes light up when she sees him. Why didn't I see that before? Fucking hell. I suddenly heard someone screaming and breaking stuff.

"Billy".

I stand up and run immediately to his room. As I entered, I saw his mirror and every other thing in his room thrown down. He was screaming and crying. Tom enters behind me. I run at Billy and grab him to my hug.

"LET ME THE FUCK GO".

"Billy. Hey. Calm down".

"YOU CAN'T JUST SEND HER AWAY".

"Billy, please. Calm down, buddy. Calm down".

"You can't" he continues crying while I hold him. I look at Tom as I hold Billy close to me. "I need her. I fucking need her".

"Shhhh" I keep my stare at Tom. He looks lost. "Shhhh. Calm down. It's alright. Everything's alright".

"I want my mom".

"I know. I know, buddy. I know".

"She hasn't cheat. She could never cheat".

"Hey. Calm down".

"He is destroying our family" I saw a tear streaming down Tom's cheek. He pulls it immediately away. "He fucking destroys us. I can't choose between her and you. I just can't".

"Shhhh. Billy, c'mon. Please. Calm down. You will get sick if you continue like that".

"I don't give a fuck if I get sick or if I die. I just want my mom" he cries his heart out. He cries uncontrollably. "AHHHH" I hold him tighter as he screams in my chest. "HE'S SUCH A DICK. HE IS AN ASSHOLE. HE DESTROYED EVERYTHING. MOM IS INNOCENT. SHE WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON THIS BASTARD. WHEN WOULD SHE? SHE WAS THE WHOLE DAY AT WHOLE TILL SHE WENT AT THE HOSPITAL" he was right.

Yn never left the house. Only when she was at the hospital. Not before or after we find out about her pregnancy. I look at Tom. He understood it too. Tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I WANT TO FUCKING KILL THAT ASSHOLE".

"Billy, please" my voice became a bit shaky. "Please calm down".

"IF SHE DOESN'T COME BACK, I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE. I SWEAR TO MERLIN".

"B-Billy, please" my voice turn into a shaky one.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE. DO YOU HEAR ME? IF MOM DOESN'T COME BACK, I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE".