[51]

I'm sitting at the library alone. It's late at night. I'm a crying mess. My stomach hurts me as hell and I don't know what to do. I felt someone behind me. I dry my eyes and turn around. It was Marcus.

"Marcus?".

"Hey sweetheart" he comes and sits next to me.

"How did you enter?".

"Your mother got me in".

"Where is she? She will get on trouble".

"I'm here. Don't worry that much" I breath to calm. She sits down either. "Why were you crying?".

"It's nothing".

"You are talking to us. Tell us" Marcus says.

"It's nothing. I promise you".

"Fine. As you wish".

We all talk for a while. The pain to my stomach is worse than it was before. I feel like I'm gonna throw up but I pull away that feeling for now.

"We better get going. We all will be in trouble" Belatrix says.

"Yeah" I say. Marcus transfer. Belatrix and I stare at each other.

"Look, Yn. We maybe, haven't made a good beginning but I can promise you that one. Whatever you will need, I'm gonna be here to help you. I won't care if I get in trouble. For you I'll do anything. Ok?" I softly smile. 

"Thanks m- ... Thanks mom" I stopped at first but then I fucked it up and say that. She smiles at me and nods.

"Rest. You need it".

"Ok" she smiles again and transfers either.

Ok. Now I'm sure that I'm gonna throw up. My stomach hurts as hell. I rush back to my dorm. When I entered I see Tom sleeping. I went quickly at the bathroom and close the door. I mustn't wake him. He will be angry and we will argue again. I threw up. I knew it. I don't know what's wrong with me. I have never got sick before.

Tom Riddle POV

I hear a door close and see lights on the bathroom. I hear Yn throwing up. I rush there and stare at her. I go from behind her and catch her hair.

"It's ok, darling. It's ok. Calm down" I rub her back trying to calm her somehow. She stops throwing up but then she starts crying. I lean down and hug her. "Shhhh. Calm down. It's ok. Everything is ok. I'm here to help you. Ok?".

She nods. I pull her away and pull her tears away either. I pick her up and go her into the bed and lay her at the bed. I clean a bit at the bathroom and after go near her. She was fast asleep. That's good. She will relax and everything will be ok. I want to hope. I hope it's not something else more serious.