[56]

The shift came to an end for Tom. He looks at me and I look back at him.

"I can stay if you want me to".

"I'll be fine".

"Are you sure?".

"I'm completely sure".

"As you wish, love. If something happens, you know what to do".

"I know. Don't worry" he nods and kisses me on the forehead. "Goodnight Tommy".

"Goodnight love".

He looks at me one last time and after walks at our dorm. He is stressed about me and I don't want it. He has to calm cause he makes me anxious as well which is bad for the baby. Anyway. I can't tell him not being stressed. I continue my shift till I heard a noice. I turn around and see Belatrix standing there. Will she betray me either?

"Belatrix?".

"I promise you, Yn. I'm not here to kill. You can read my mind either. I'm not here for that" I stare at her and enter her mind. She isn't lying. I get out of her mind and nod at her. "Thank you".

"Why are you here?".

"I had to see if you are ok after what he did".

"Oh. Uhh ... I'm ok. Everything is ok now".

"Thanks Merlin".

"How can you enter at the castle without anyone sees you?".

"I have my ways".

"You gotta taught me that thing".

"We will see what I can do. Wait for your child to be born and I'll teach you when it starts going here" I smile at her.

"How did you learn about it?".

"I have my ways".

"Always".

"So ... Wanna tell me what happened with Marcus?".

"Oh. Uhh ... He is dead by you and Snape".

"Yeah. I know that. What did he do to you?" we start walking.

"We fought for a bit and after he used the Crucio spell on me".

"Are the babies ok?".

"Yeah. Nothing happened. They are ok".

"That's good".

"Mhm".

We talk for a few more minutes before we hear a sound. I look behind and see students. 3. The trio. I look at Belatrix and she looks back to me.

"I'll come soon. Stay safe" and then she disappears. I sigh and walk near to the students. They see me walking near them and try to run.

"HEY" they are stay freezed. I walk near them and stand in front of them. "What do you think you are doing out that late?".

"Who were you with?" Hermione says.

"It doesn't concern you".

"I saw a woman. We all saw that" Ron says.

"Well congrats. You have good eyes. I'll ask last time. Why are you out of the Gryffindor common room? I'm not gonna ask again".

"Studying" Harry says.

"At 3 in the morning".

"You know, Yn, some of us are wanting to graduate from Hogwarts. We aren't skipping the whole time classes" Hermione says. I turn and look at her.