[73]

Mattheo Marvolo Riddle POV

When Yn entered her room, I could clearly see the sadness at her face and movements. I didn't worry about knocking (at Tom's room). I just entered. He was sitting at the window again, smoking. I go near him and throw it away.

"What?".

"You are the one that fights the whole time with me because I'm smoking and now you are smoking? Seriously, Tom? You said that you will never smoke again. What changed now?".

"Nothing".

"Stop hiding the truth from me".

"I'm not".

"Tom". 

"I'm not hiding anything, Mattheo. Fuck off".

He tries to leave but I grab him and push him at the bed. I take a chair and sit down (next to the bed). He sits up and stares at me.

"Explain".

"No".

"Tom, explain".

"No. You are not someone to tell me what to do".

"Why did you change so much? Huh? After that we graduated from Hogwarts, you changed at all. What happened?".

"Nothing. Leave me alone" he tries to stand up but I push him back again. "Get off of me".

"You know not to piss me off, Tom. You also know that if I want to learn something, I'm gonna fucking kill my own brother in order to learn the truth. Explain what happened. What changed and what the hell are you hiding AGAIN from me and Yn".

"Nothing" I grab my wand. I lock the door and put silence on the room. He stares at me while I'm doing so.

"Tell. Me. The. Truth. NOW".

"Just shut up. Nothing happened. Ok? I'm not hiding anything".

"Even a baby would understand that you lying, asshole. Tell me the truth".

"Nothing is going on".

"TOM".

"NO. GET OUT OF MY ROOM" he stands up.

"TOM FUCKING TELL ME THE TRUTH" I stand up too.

"NO AND NOW FUCKING SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF HERE. UNDERSTAND OR NOT?".

"You are like Voldemort" he stops talking and stares at me. I stare shocked about what I said.

"Mattheo" I see tears forming in his eyes. Mine either. I get out and slam his door close.

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

Mattheo slams the door and runs downstairs. Before I leaves, I saw tears forming in his eyes. I dry my eyes and run behind him.

"Mattheo?" not in kitchen. Not in the living room. Not in the bathroom. "Mattheo" not with the babies. I see Yn walking downstairs.

"Tom?".

"Did you see where Mattheo go?".

"I heard the front door slam close. What happened?".

"Nothing. I'll ... I'll be right back. Ok?".

She nods confused. I nod and run out of there. I have to find him. Where could he possibly be right now?

"MATTHEO? MATTHEO. WHERE ARE YOU? MATTHEO".

Fucking hell. This is all my fault. I should just tell him the truth. Even though I promised not to. He's my damn brother.