[135]

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

It's cold today. Mattheo, Axel, Billy and Bella went shopping. I'm alone with Tom. I walk upstairs to our room and he was just sitting at the bed.

"Tommy?" I go and sit to his lap.

"Yeah, l-love?" he lets out a small groan. My plan is working. He grabs my hips to steady me. He tilts softly his head. "Don't play with me".

"Well, I'm cold".

"What are you implying?".

"That I'm cold".

"Yeah. And ...?"

"I need to warm up" he stares at me as I softly smirk. I push him back and he softly chuckles.

"Yeah. Right. Like you can be in control" I glare at him.

"I can".

"Let's see. Mhm?".

"Absolutely".

With a fast move of my wand he is tied up to the bed. Wrists and ankles. He keeps his stare at me. I kiss him and he kisses me back in a matter of seconds. I start going down and kiss around his jawline and neck. He doesn't make any sound which is pissing me off. I will prove him wrong. I lift his short and cover his eyes with it. He softly smirks knowing that I'm not able to be in control but I will prove him wrong. I can and I will. I take off his trousers and pants and take a look at him. I run my fingers at his tip but he doesn't even move his fingers of his hands.

"Let's do this different".

He softly chuckles knowing that I'm trying to do anything. I take off his shirt. Rip it off to say the truth. I undress. His eyes travels down my body. I sit at his legs and he stares at me. I start touching myself. His eyes darkened at this.

"Love, don't do this" he says in a threatening voice.

I moan out in answer. He pulls at the chains but nothing. I continue while he is staring. I knew that this will piss him off.

"When I get out of these, you're in huge trouble" and I knew it.

I knew that when he will get untied, I won't be able to move but nah. I came way too far for me to stop. I release without even understand that I was that close. Tom curses under his breath and looks at the chains. He tugs on these as hard as he could but with no success. I go near him and struggle him. He takes in a huge breath trying to stay calm.

"You won't be able to move. I swear that".

"Well ... Who cares".

"Your legs will".

"Mhm" I enter him all in once.

He sucks at a breath as I try to hold my scream but with no success. I stay for a moment to adjust and after continue. He seems to still have control in me tho but he doesn't.

"You're gonna pay for it".

"You wouldn't dare" his eyes darkened even more. I swear. His stare could kill.

"I wouldn't dare. Mhm?".

"No".

"Ok".

He takes a breath so he calm and after stays still. He doesn't move or something. It's like he doesn't even feel me. I continue till I release in him. I lay down next to him. He had sweat over his forehead but still had the completely control of himself. He turns and looks at me.

"You should untie me now" I got scared in seconds. Untie him? I'm gonna die if I do so.

"Uhh ... " he softly smirks.