[13]

It's finally the next morning. I wake up quite early. I felt an arm wrapped around me. I turn my head and see Tom sleeping peacefully. First time that I wake up and see him sleeping. First time sleeping more like. I guess I helped a bit with it. I try to remove his arm slowly but he wraps it around me tighter.

"Where are you going, love?" OMG. His morning voice is just ... Hot.

"Nowhere".

"So you were going nowhere?" he pulls a few hair of him out of his face and looks down at me.

I turn around and pull my face to his chest so I could hide. He just softly laughs.

"What time is it?".

"6:00".

"Quite early. Why are you up?".

"I don't know".

"Mhm. Let's get ready, darling".

"Ok".

He gets up and goes at the bathroom to get ready. I don't wanna get up but I have to cause I know that if I don't Tom will be angry at me and I don't want him to be angry at me. I get up and change into my Slytherin robe. Then I walk at the bathroom and catch Tom changing. I stand there staring at him. He hadn't see me but he could imagine me.

"How much more are you gonna stand there and stare at me?" he softly smirks but I couldn't see that.

"Sorry. I ... Came to get ready" I still stand there staring at him.

"See something you like?" he turns around to face me. Now I can see his smirk. His satisfaction.

"Uhh ... "

He softly chuckles and shakes his head. I start doing my makeup. Nothing much. A little foundation and a mascara. I never wear a lot of makeup. Now Tom is just standing there staring at me.

"See something you like?" I said like he did before.

"Definitely. That beauty can't be hidden" I softly blush and turn away from him. "Cute".

I continue doing my makeup. Actually I'm done with my makeup. I start putting makeup on my hickeys. Tom walks behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls his head at the crock of my neck. I stare at him through the mirror.

"Don't hide those".

"I don't think I wanna get the attention on me".

"Well I want everybody to see that you have get yourself a boyfriend" I stare at him shocked that he said that. "What? Too soon?".

"No. I ... I just thought you wouldn't care that much".

"Well, I guess after the night that we had, I have every right to call you mine. Am I somewhere wrong?".

"Definitely not".

"So let's go".

"I have to hide the hickeys".

"No you don't".

I stare at him and softly sigh. I know that I can't go against his will. Well good for me I know a spell. If he won't be staring at me then he won't notice that I covered my hickeys.

"Ok".

"Let's go. We have to get breakfast".

I put my makeup stuff into my bag and pull it at its place. Tom and I walk down the hall and straight at the Great Hall. While we were walking I mutter the spell under my breath.

"Did you say something?" Tom turns and looks at me.

"No".

"I thought I heard you talking. Anyway".

"It would be probably nothing".

"Yeah. You are probably right".

We enter the Great Hall and take our seats. Mattheo enters minutes later and walks near us. He sits at the opposite side of us. Tom and I look at him, after to each other and after at Mattheo again. He was angry. Like really angry.

"Riddle?" I say.

"What?".

"What's wrong?".

"Nothing is wrong. Why?".

"Don't lie brother. We 3 know that you are angry as hell. So you better tell me what happened".

"I have detention" he mutters under his breath.

"What? Speak up. I can't listen to you".

"I have detention from Snape. He saw me last night walking back to my dorm with blood and didn't even let me explain. He thought that I would be lying" I try to hide my chuckle and I did.

"Relax a bit. It's just a detention".

"Well I have done nothing wrong so I don't deserve the detention. I told him that we were together but he didn't believe me".

"I wonder why" I think still staring at him. Tom turns and looks at me. I look at him confused. "Sorry" I whisper.

He doesn't talk. His stare fell to neck and his eyes darkened. Mattheo stands up and walks away angrily. Before Tom says anything to me I run after Mattheo. I prefer to help Mattheo than face an angry Tom. I follow Mattheo straight down the halls. He walks up at the Astronomy Tower. I climb up as well and see him sitting there smoking. He turns his head and sees me.

"I could possibly help you out with whatever your problem is" he stares at me and softly sighs. He shakes his head as he turns back in front. "May I sit with you?".

"Do whatever you want".

I nod and sit at the opposite side of him. We stare at each other but he turns his head and looks at the view. I softly sigh. I am not gonna give up. I am gonna help him relax.

"How can I help?".

"You can't".

"C'mon M- ... Riddle. I could possibly make you feel a bit better".

"You can't. Just go back or wherever else you want".

"Stubborn" I mutter under my breath and stand up to walk away.

"What did you say?" now he was stand up staring at me.

"You are really stubborn. You act like a baby. You-"

Before I have the chance to say anything else he grabs me by my throat and pushes me against the wall behind me. My breath left me and came back. I start hitting his hand with my hands but without any success. Before he has the chance to say anything someone grabs him and drops him back. I felt down and catch my breath but when I looked up I stayed shocked. It was Tom. He helped me. Why would he ever help me? Mattheo looks at Tom as shocked as I am.

"What the hell, Tom?".

"Stay away from her".

"Why would you ever care for her? Huh? Why? What is she to you?" Tom stares down at me. He looks back down at Mattheo.

"No one".

I felt tears form to my eyes but I didn't let them roll down my cheeks.

"W-What?".

"Why would you ever help her then? She's no one to you so don't fucking help her. Let me do anything I want. She is not that powerless after all".

Tom looks at me again and can notice my sadness. I take my wand that was at the ground and run away.

"Yn wait" Tom says.

I ignored him and run downstairs as fast as I could trying not to trip somewhere. I make it back to the dorm and run at the bathroom. I throw water to my face so I can calm down (my mascara is waterproof so no problem here). I stare myself at the mirror and softly sigh. He was the one that called me his girlfriend. But he is also the one who called me no one. I pull away the water of my face and walk outside. I take my book, my wand and I'm ready to leave but Tom walks inside. I stop walking and stare at him.

"Can we talk?" he says softly. I can clearly understand that he regretted that.

I can say that I didn't care at the moment if he would be angry or something. I walk past him and straight at the Transfiguration class. He can be as angry as he wants. It's gonna take time for me to forgive him.