[157]

Mariah Delacour POV

Mattheo and I sat down in the sand. We stare at the sea for a few minutes without saying a word. It was awkward to be honest. He looks at me but I keep my stare in front.

"What was his name?" I stay silent for a few minutes but after deciding to talk.

"Chris".

"Last name, Mariah".

"Rosier" I look at him as I sigh.

"They never learn" I look back in front. "Why were you in a relationship with him in the first place?".

"I had to. My parents and his parents forced us to get married but we never did. It was right after we graduated from Ilvermorney".

"Tell me about it".

Right after Mariah Delacour graduated from Ilvermorney

Finally. I graduated. I was really happy about that but he had to destroy it. Chris comes to me and grabs me by my arm. He pushes me into a car. A taxi to be honest. The driver starts driving.

"Where are we going, Chris?".

"Shut your mouth and don't say a word till we arrive".

I look back in front confused. I lowered my stare. I mustn't go against his will or I'm gonna get killed. I'm sure about it. After a few minutes we arrive out of the house. We get out of the taxi and the driver walks away. Chris pushes me inside. As we get inside, he locks the door. I turn and look at him.

"Now. What do you think you were doing with that first year student 2 days ago?".

"Professor Dustwood told me to give him a tour".

"YOU SHOULDN'T FUCKING ACCEPT, BITCH. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT. THAT STUDENT SHOULD BE REALLY FAR AWAY FROM YOU".

"I'm sorry, Chris".

"HOW DID YOU JUST CALL ME?". 

"C-Chris" he slaps me. I pace my hand to my cheek. It hurts. It will definitely form a purple color on it.

"WHAT'S MY FUCKING NAME, IDIOT?" I felt like crying but I held my tears.

"Sir".

"GET THIS DEEP INTO YOUR HEAD. IF YOU EVEN HAVE A BRAIN" I lower my stare. He grabs me and pulls me against the wall. "YOU WILL BE LOOKING ME IN THE EYES. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? I DON'T HAVE THE STUPID HEADMASTER TO TELL ME ANYTHING AT THE MOMENT SO I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT. BE SURE THAT YOU WON'T LIKE THE RESULTS".

"I-I'm s-sorry, sir".

"DON'T STUTTER".

"I'm sorry" he slaps me again. He grabs me and drops me at the ground. "Sir, please. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry".

He takes off his belt. I tried to slide backwards but I was at the wall. He starts hitting me with his belt. Legs, arms, back, stomach, head. Everywhere. I started bleeding. Really bad. This is going for a few minutes. He finally stops and pulls away. I was a crying mess and I had blood around me. I was in a pool of blood. He stands up and pulls me upstairs. He pushes me into a room. The windows were locked with lockers. Not only 1 but 4 lockers at each window. He locks the door and pushes me at the bed.

"Listen here, slut. This will be happening every day till I say so. Do you understand?".

"Y-Yes".