[83]

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

I woke up by a voice. I woke up screaming to say the truth. I felt someone pulling me down at the bed.

"Shhhh. Shhhh baby. It's ok. I'm here. It was all a nightmare" it was Tom.

"But ... " my breathing fast and unsteady.

"But what?".

"The hit to my head. It was ... It felt real" he stares at me confused. I look at him more confused. "What are you doing here?" he shows me a bag.

"I bought a medicine for your headache".

"Oh. Uhh ... Thank you?" he places it back down at the bedstand.

"Wanna tell me what happened? What you saw?" I shake my head. "Ok, love. You can calm down. Ok?".

"Yeah. Sorry. I didn't want to scare you".

"Don't worry about it" I smile at him and he smiles back at me.

"I love you".

"I love you more, darling".

"Nah" I stand up and walk at the bathroom.

"Excuse me?" he walks behind me.

"You don't love me more".

"We have gone through this again, Yn. We both know who is gonna win".

"Nah. I don't think so".

"You don't think so?".

"No" with a fast move, he is right in front of me. "You're not someone to ... "

"To?" we lock eyes for a few seconds before I look away. He grabs my face and turns it from his way. "I'm not someone to?".

"To ... " he smirks at me and tilts softly his head.

"That's right. Nothing to say" I look away but he grabs my face harder and turns into from his way. "Eyes on me" we heard the door open and close.

"Guys?" that's Mattheo. He walks in the bathroom and sees us. "Oops. Sorry" he tries to walk away.

"Mattheo, wait" Tom says. Mattheo turns and looks at him again.

"What?" Tom looks at me and softly smirks. "Wait here" he pulls away from me.

He and Mattheo walk at the bedroom. I try to listen to their conversation but they put silence on. I haven't my wand with me so I can't undone the spell. Suddenly the door opens. It's Mattheo. Has he became a bit hotter than he already was or is it just my imagination? With a fast move, he is right in front of me. At the same position that Tom and I were right before.

"M-Mattheo?".

"Mhm?" he looks me in the eyes.

"W-Where's Tom?".

"Somewhere".

"No in there?".

"I don't know. I don't care".

He kisses me. I was confused at first but after melt into the kiss. He softly smirks inside the kiss. Is that a test from Tom? Well, I don't care right now. I have a child with each of them. They should know it. Mattheo deepens the kiss. His tongue tries to enter my mouth but I didn't let him at first. His hand around my throat, tightens dangerously very much. His rings dip into my neck. I, finally, gave up and he shoves his tongue in my mouth. I felt a wetness between my legs grow.

"Already?" I think but I didn't let Mattheo see my confusion. Mattheo softly chuckles. "Did he read my mind?".

"Maybe. Maybe not" he grabs me and goes me into my bedroom. The lights are off. All of them. He throws me at the bed and comes on top of me.