[118]

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

Bellatrix cooks something quick for me as I sit at the chair with my head at my hands. Bellatrix places the plate of food in front of me.

"Bellatrix, I told you multiple times. I'm not hungry. I just want a coffee and to go back at the hospital".

"Start eating, Tom".

"I'm. Not. Hungry".

"I'll call Mattheo".

"Don't you dare".

"Eat your food".

"I'm not fucking hungry, Bellatrix" she takes out her phone and calls someone.

"Hey. Mattheo. Need your help with something. Yeah. Here. Take him" she hands me the phone and I sigh.

"Tom, I swear to fucking Merlin, do everything that Bellatrix will tell you".

"She's not my mother" I say in a low voice.

"But I'm your damn older brother for 9 months so you are gonna listen to me" I sigh. "Tom, listen. The whole situation with Yn has changed you a lot. I understand that you care but you have to look after yourself either. Now you started seeing kids that are not even real. Are you kidding me? Is that right now?".

"No" I say in a low voice.

"Then stop being such an asshole and do anything that Bellatrix will tell you".

"Mattheo, I-"

"You won't come at the hospital till I know that you are ok. Do you understand me?" I don't talk. "Do I make myself clear?" he says a bit louder but got quieter quick enough.

"Yes. Sorry".

"Good. Well-"

"For Ms. Lestrange?" I heard the doctor's voice.

"Talk to you. Do everything that she will say" and like that he hangs it. I sigh and give Bellatrix her phone back. I glare up at her.

"You're gonna be calling Mattheo every time that I'm not doing something?".

"Yes I will. He is the only that can make you see clear".

"I can and by myself" I heard a noise and look behind me. It was that girl again. I shake my head and look in front and down at the table.

"What do you see?" I don't talk. "Tom. What do you see? What is she saying?" I listen carefully at her words.

"Yn ... Death ... 11 year old ... Bellatrix ... Daughter ... Murderer ... Axel ... Hospital ... Bellatrix ... Mother ... Bellatrix ... First year ... White ... Hazel ... Blonde ... Davina ... Tom ... Mattheo ... Yn ... Break ... Time ... Space ... Misunderstood" I stare at Bellatrix. "What could those words mean?".

"I heard the name Bellatrix 3 times" I stare at her and she stares back at me.

"What are you implying?".

"Something doesn't seem right. It sounds like a code. Yn ... Death. Yn is gonna die" I stare at her in horror.  "But then it says a 11 year old, Bellatrix, daughter and murderer. I have my thoughts".

"Why?"

"Cause after that it mentioned Axel and hospital at the same time. Bellatrix and mother at the same time. Bellatrix, first year, white, hazel and blonde at the same time. It just mentioned Davina but it was close to all the other that has to do with Bellatrix. Tom, Mattheo, Yn, break, time, space and misunderstood at the same time".

"I can't understand, Bellatrix".

"Bellatrix as a name there is 3 times. One for me, cause it mentions it as mother, one Bellatrix your pre-born daughter that will be at first year after 10 years and-"

"Don't say that".

"Bellatrix. Your first born daughter. Died 11 years old".

"But what does it have to do with the word murderer?".

"She went insane OR she is gonna murder someone".

"What do all the other means?".

"Axel and hospital. He will go there or he will go somewhere there. Probably Yn because she is not gonna die. Tom, Mattheo and Yn were mentioned together. That means that Yn is alive. After it toned the words break, time, space and misunderstood. That means that y'all will definitely go through a huge argument".

"But we all will be alive".

"You didn't mention something else so how would I know".

"I know. Sorry. Couldn't hear anything else".

"It's ok".

"How did you learn to ... Read this type of codes?".

"I have my ways".

"Always" she softly chuckles.

"Eat your food" I sigh and start eating.

"I'm actually not hungry tho" I continue eating.

"Yeah. Eat your food and after don't be hungry but you will eat it all" I sigh. "All of it. I'm gonna check on Axel".

"Ok".

She walks away and I sigh. I place my head at my hands but right then I heard a voice behind me. I turned thinking it is that strange girl but it was Billy. He comes and sits next to me.

"You ok, dad?".

"Yeah. I'm fine" I look at him and softly smile. He smiles back at me.

"Aunt is angry".

"Why?".

"Because her sister broke a really old vase".

"Oh. What vase?".

"I don't know. It had some type of code in it and some instructions. I have no idea what those meant" code? Instructions? He looks at my food. "Aunt will yell at you if you don't eat" I softly chuckle.

"You're probably right but I'm not hungry".

"I have an idea".

"Mhm and what does that may be?".

"I'll eat it and say that you did".

"Good-"

"No, you won't" we look behind us and see Bellatrix walking inside. She comes and sits next to me. She takes my fork and pulls it closer to me.

"I'm not a baby. I can eat by myself".

"Open your mouth, Tom" I open slightly and she pushes the fork in my mouth. Billy starts laughing at me till I glare at him.

"Upstairs. Now" Billy runs upstairs immediately.

"Open up".

"Bellatrix, I-"

"Now, Tom. I won't repeat myself".

And like that Bellatrix fed me the whole plate and by now she is really angry. She takes the plate and places it at the sink.

"Your room is upstairs, last room from the left side. You can go".

"Bellatrix, I-"

"Just go upstairs and fell asleep. Ok?".

"Fine" I arrive at the door and stop. "Goodnight" she sighs slightly.

"Goodnight, Tom" I walk upstairs.