[25]

It's the next morning. I didn't go at the Astronomy Tower. I hope Mattheo won't say anything to Tom. I change into my Slytherin robe, take my wand and go at the Great Hall with Tom. We sit down. Minutes later Mattheo enters. He looks at me and after goes and sits away from us.

"I'll be back".

Tom nods and I stand up. I walk over to Mattheo. I sit next to him but he didn't turn to look at me.

"Something's wrong?".

"I should come yesterday".

"You should" I look down. I regretted that I didn't go. "Tell me, Yn" he turns and looks at me. "Have I done something to you so you could scared of me?" I shake my head. "Have I ever hurt you?" I shake my head. "Have I done something so you could lose your trust at me?" I lower my head not daring to look at him. He lifts my head so we can stare into each other's eyes. "I asked you something and I want an answer".

"N-No".

"Then why didn't you come?" I just stare at him unable to find something to say. He pulls away from me and looks back in front at his food. "After all the classes are done come and find me at the Astronomy Tower. Tell me what is going on".

"I-I ... I have the night shift tonight with Tom".

"I don't care. Find a way and come at the Astronomy Tower".

"I'll try" I say in a low voice.

"It's your last chance".

He stands up and walks out of the Great Hall. I pull my head at my hands. I messed up. I don't know what to do and what not to do. I quickly stand up and walk to my dorm. I take my books and go at my first class. Snape. Great.

Mattheo and Tom enter a few minutes later. They come and sit next to me. Mattheo is between me and Tom. Snape walks inside a few minutes later with a few other students.

"Open your book at the page 207" we all open the books and I see it. Hurcrux.

I look at Snape with a death stair. He wanna destroy me. Tom and Mattheo look at each other.

"Someone knows what a Hurcrux is?" he looks around the class and after at me. "Alarie?" I stare at him angrily.

"A Horcrux was an object in which a Dark Wizard or Witch had hidden a fragment of his or her soul in order to become immortal. Horcruxes could only be created after committing murder, the supreme act of evil. The process for the creation of a Horcrux involved a spell and a horrific act was performed soon after the murder had been committed. Given that Horcruxes were precious to those who made them, there were usually protective measures made to prevent them from being stolen or destroyed, such as counter-charms and curses. The Horcrux was considered to be the most terrible of all dark magic".

"Very well, Alarie" I felt Tom's stare at me. "Who knows the first creator and after that? Riddle?" he stares at Tom. Tom gives him a death stair.

"The first known Horcrux was created by Herpo the Foul in Ancient Greece. The only other known creator of a Horcrux was Lord Voldemort, who was likely the only person to have successfully created more than one Horcrux".

"Mhm. Right. The effects?" Tom looks confused. He knows a lot about the Horcruxes but he looks confused? Why? Doesn't he know the effects? "Riddle?" he stares at Mattheo.

"Sorry, professor. I don't know that".

"Right. Malfoy?".

"Don't know".

"Granger?".

"I am sorry professor. I have no idea".

"Potter?" Harry shakes his head. "Weasley?".