[79]

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

"Just come back to her. She needs you" she stares at me. "Yn needs her mother back and finally. I can't keep going like that".

"I can't".

"Why not?".

"I have ... Reasons".

"What reasons, Bellatrix? Huh? What? Mire important than your own daughter?".

"I have to stay hidden".

"I can't keep going like that".

"You won't say anything to Yn. Understand?".

"I CAN'T ANYMORE. WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND? WHY THE HELL DID YOU TELL ME THE TRUTH THAT DAY? HUH? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT? I WISHED I KNEW THAT YOU WERE DEAD. I CAN'T. I JUST CAN'T".

"CAN'T WHAT? PROTECTING ME?".

"LYING TO YN AND MY BROTHER AND FINALLY. PROTECTING YOU FROM WHAT?".

"Something".

"JUST FUCKING TELL ME THE TRUTH ALREADY".

"BECAUSE OF YOUR FATHER. OK?" I stay shocked. I don't move a muscle and just stare at her. "BECAUSE VOLDEMORT IS ALIVE".

"W-What?" I felt like passing out but I stay stand.

"Voldemort is alive and if he learns that I'm alive, he is gonna kill me, you, Mattheo, Yn and your children" I stare at her scared. "I'm trying to keep y'all safe".

"Fucking hell. Why didn't you tell me that Voldemort is alive?".

"I couldn't. I know how much you hate him and I didn't want to bring back all the awful memories of him. All the things that he done to you and Mattheo".

"But Yn killed him".

"I don't know how it's possible. Ok? The only that I know is that if Voldemort finds out that I'm alive then me and y'all are dead. That's the only sure. He is stronger than before. He even killed Harry while he was searching for you and your brother".

"Harry?".

"Yes. He killed Potter" I just stare at her. "If he finds me-" she didn't get to complete her sentence when someone interrupted her.

"What if I learned have?" Bellatrix and I look at our right side. We see Voldemort standing there. Wand to his hand. Ready to kill. Bellatrix and I grab our wands and point them at him. "My dear son. Look how you have became. A stubborn bastard that can't even betray the woman that hurt you".

"She saved me".

"SHE DESTROYED YOU".

"YOU DESTROYED ME. YOU TRIED TO KILL ME AND MY BROTHER. BELLATRIX, FUCKING SAVED MY LIFE. SHE SHOWED US THE LOVE THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE SHOWED US".

"So ... Emotional. So stupid. Just like your brother".

"DON'T FUCKING SAY ANOTHER WORD ABOUT MATTHEO. UNDERSTAND OR DO YOU NEED A REMIND OF THE LAST TIME THAT YOU TRIED TO TOUCH HIM?".

"I think you need a reminder of your last punishment" I gulp at his words. I remember that I was unable to even walk for a few days.

"You won't touch any of us".

"I'll kill that bitch that tried to kill me and after take your stupid children away. You 2 are gonna come with me wanted or not and you, Lestrange. You are gonna pay for everything that they have became".

"FLIPENDO" I scream and we start fighting.