[94]

Bellatrix Emma Lestrange Riddle POV

We ate dinner and now I have to go at Charms class which I have with professor Flitwick. I have 2 hours Charms to say the truth and Billy has 1. Mhm. I want to have the Defense Against the Dark Arts class but I don't yet. Tomorrow if I remember correctly I have Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Anyway. I get in class with Ryker and sit together. My brother or Katherine aren't in this class so nothing serious. I can do anything I want. Flitwick walks inside and gets ready. We all sit and listen to him.

"The Levitation Charm is one of the first spells learnt by any young witch or wizard. With the charm a witch or wizard can make things fly with the flick of a wand. The charm is an excellent test of your magical skills, wand control and above all, patience" patience and bla bla bla. I'm not a patience person.

He starts talking about the spell. Ryker and I are a bit bored. He pushes me a piece of paper under the table. I take it and read it.

Wanna have a meal together, tonight? To
Uhh ... To my dorm

I

softly smile and nod at him. He smiles and looks down. The lesson continue. It's time to do the spell. I haven't listened anything that he has said so I don't know how to do it. I take a deep breath, grab my wand and point at the feather.

"Wingardium Leviosa" my feather flies. Ryker stares at me and softly smile.

"Ahh. That's the first, Ms. Lestrange. You learn really quick" Flitwick says.

"Thank you, professor" he nods and goes at some other students. I heard whispers behind but didn't turn. I just listen.

"Maybe because she is evil".

"She should be at Azkaban just like her parents. They are dangerous and could kill us all".

"Only her brother is a bit better".

"A lot better. I heard that Bellatrix doesn't care if she kills anyone. Billy does".

"She could be a murderer like her parents".

"It could be".

I lower my stare and just stare at my hands. I didn't deserve that. I haven't killed or hurt anyone because I wanted that. I have never done something like that. I'm not dangerous.

"Hey. Don't listen to them. Ok?" Ryker whispers to me. I simply nod but didn't lift my head. I heard him sighing.

The class dismissed. I should stay at class because in 5 - 10 minutes the next class is starting but I take my book and my wand and walk away. As I walk through the halls, I heard a lot of stuff that I didn't want to hear. I don't deserve this. I fell up to someone.

"Oh my Merlin. I'm sorry" I look up at it's professor Snape.

"Bellatrix?" I pull immediately my tears away. He stares at me confused. "Follow me to my office".

"I-"

"Now".

I sigh and nod. Grandpa and I walk to his office. He closes the door behind him.

"Take a seat" I sit down. He goes around his desk and sits down either. He stares at me. "Tell me what happened" I shake my head and look down at my hands. "You are not gonna leave from here without tell me what happened. Why are you crying?".