[38]

Yn Alarie POV

When I changed into my Slytherin robe, the next morning, and walk into the bedroom, I see Tom sitting at his bed. He looked stressed and upset. Like he regretted what he did but right now, I couldn't care less about how he feels. He broke me. He broke my heart and didn't even care. He didn't even come to see if I was ok. Ok. Yes. I understand that he is heartless like his father but not so much. I thought that he had change a bit.

"Yn?" I stare at him before I go over the desk and take my wand. Before I leave the dorm he catches my arm and turns me around. I pull away from him. "Yn please. Let me explain to you what happened. It wasn't me. It was Pansy. I-"

"I don't wanna hear it right now, Riddle. I just wanna go and have breakfast with someone that truly cares for my feelings and won't break them again".

He stares at me lost by my words. I turn back around and get out of the dorm. Tom runs behind me and walks next to me.

"Yn please. I beg you. It wasn't me. I-"

"Riddle" he stares at me and sighs. He stops walking but I continue.

I walk down the hall and straight to the Great Hall. I spot Mattheo and he mentions me to go near him. I walk near him and sit next to him.

"Good morning, Yn. How are you feeling?".

"Good morning, Theo. Good I guess".

"C'mon. Smile a bit. He doesn't deserve that much upset from you".

"Yeah. I guess you're right".

"C'mon. Eat a bit".

"Mhm".

We both eat. After a few minutes Tom walks inside. I turn my head from the other trying to hold my tears. I didn't want to cry again. I'm not that weak. I'm not weak. He sits a bit away from us bit keeps staring at me which makes me wanna yell at him. Mattheo notices it and tries to stand up but I grab his arm and he looks at me confused.

"Sit down".

He stares at me. He knows not to mess with my anger and feelings at all. He nods and sits back down.

"Thank you".

He nods again. His stare is pinned at Tom. I didn't deserve it but they mustn't argue because of me. They are brothers. They should be together most of the time like before the whole drama starts.

"Go talk to him but don't fight. You are brothers for Merlin's shake".

I stand up and walk away. He was angry which got me more angry than I already was. They shouldn't being angry at each other because of me. It's not worth it. Mattheo and Tom stare at me as I exit from the Great Hall. Before I arrive to my dorm, I fall up to Snape. I look at him.

"Ms. Alarie. I'll need your help".

"Uhh ... Sure professor. You can tell me".

"A student will be here in a while. I want from you to give him a tour".

"Sure. Is he a Slytherin?".

"We don't know yet. He will get sorted when he comes".

"Ok" Hagrid walks near us.

"Nott is here".

"Good. Alarie please follow me".

I nod and walk next to him. Seconds later we enter Snape's office and I came face to face with a boy. I can say that he was beautiful. Dark brown hair and brown/black eyes. He is like 6'0 height. He is quite handsome.

"Mr. Nott".

"Hello professor, Snape" Nott is his last name. Name?

"Alarie, he is Theodore Nott. The new student that I told you about. Nott, she is Yn Alarie. One of the best students at school and the student that will give you a tour".

"You're a Slytherin?".

"Yes. Any problem?".

"Not really".

"I hope so".

"Nott, take a seat so you can get sorted into a house".

I keep my eyes on him as he sits down and Snape places the hat at his head. 2 seconds later the sorting hat decided.

"SLYTHERIN".

Snape takes the hat off of Theodore's head and pulls it away.

"Alarie, show him his new dorm and help him out a bit".

"Sure professor. Shall we go?".

"Sure" Theodore says.

Theodore and I get out of the office and we came face to face with Tom and Mattheo. They stare at me and after at Theodore.

"Yn?" Tom says. I look at Mattheo and Mattheo nods.

"He's the new student. I have to give him a tour" the boys look each other.

"I'm Theodore Nott".

"Mattheo Riddle".

"Tom Riddle".

"Twins?".

"Yeah" Mattheo says. I can sense Tom's anger.

"Theodore, shall we go?".

"Definitely" his eyes pinned at Tom.

"Mattheo go him away".

Mattheo nods and pulls Tom away. I sigh as they left. Theodore and I start walking down the hall.

"Is any of them your boyfriend?".

"It's complicated".

"Both of them?".

"What? No. Of course not. Mattheo is my best friend and Tom is ... Tom is just my friend, I guess".

"Relationship problems. Huh?".

"Yeah. You can take it like that".

"Did he cheat or something?" I look at him and after look back in front.

"Let's not continue that conversation".

"So you admit that he cheated on you".

"I never said that he cheated on me".

"Then? What happened?".

"Nothing that you should know about. It's any of your business, what happened between me and Tom. Understand?".

"So you are that girl. I was right".

"What girl?" I stop walking and look at him. He stops either and looks down at me.

"That everybody talk about. The girl that saved Hogwarts from Voldemort, the girl that send Umbrige at Azkaban because she killed Dumbledore. I knew your brother".

"How?" we start walking again.

"Believe it or not I was a death eater but I left years ago. I changed school and lost all of these".

"Death Eater?".

"Like you".

"I was forced to become".

"Like your brother".

"Exactly".

"Mhm".

"Why did you come back at Hogwarts?".

"It's a better school. Fights, fun, parties. The one that I was, was boring. No parties, not fights" he looks at me. "No relationships".

"I said forget about this subject".

"Ok. Calm down" I softly chuckle.

"Crazy".