[89]

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

The next morning, I woke way too early. It's ... 4 in the morning. I sigh. I look at my right. Tom was sleeping so peacefully. I get out of bed and change into my clothes for today:

 I get out of bed and change into my clothes for today:

I walk downstairs to make breakfast, just for myself. It's early for someone else to wake. I make a toast and just sit there looking at nowhere specifically. I heard something fall and break. I look upstairs and sigh. I walk upstairs and straight to the kid's bedroom. As I enter, I saw them chasing the one the other. I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

"Kids" they didn't hear me. I lock the door and put silence on. They still haven't understand me. "KIDS" they got scared and look at me. "What the hell are you doing at 4 in the morning?".

"Uhh ... I lost my pet" Billy says. I sigh.

"You had the Owl or the snake?" yeah. One of them bought a pet that shouldn't but who cares.

"The snake".

I nod. I take my wand and point it at every corner in the room. I point at their desk.

"Did you check your desk?".

"No" I walk at the desk and take it to my hand.

"Here you go" I give it to him. "No back to sleep. Both of you".

"What if he gets lost again?" I sigh.

"Give it to me" I take it again. "Fell asleep. Both of you" they nod and lay back to their beds. I turn off the lights and walk downstairs again.

I go at the kitchen but my toast was gone. I appear another one and sit down. I place the snake at the table and stare at it.

"What am I gonna do with those nightmares? Huh? What?" I place my head at my hands. I take a small cage and put the snake in. It can't come out of it. "You better not come out or I'm gonna Avada Kedavra your ass. Do you hear me?".

Oh my Merlin. I'm talking to myself again. The snake haven't ears. How stupid am I? I place my head at my hands and try to calm down.

Skip 2 hours

Severus Snape POV

It's 6 o'clock. I walk downstairs and see Yn sleeping at the table. Billy's pet is at the cage in front of her. I sigh and sit down next to her. I grab my wand and enter her mind.

"I think Tom is right".

"Isn't she way too innocent?".

"Weren't you innocent when you first got in?".

"Catch our hands, Yn" we all transfer at Voldemort's meeting.

"Who's she?".

"She's the girl that we told you about, father".