[54]

Theodore Nott POV

I see Yn running out of the Great Hall with tears rolling down her cheeks. She was sitting with the Riddles. I look over them and see them trying to find a solution about something. What is going on here? I did my way over them. When I sit where Yn was sitting before they stop talking.

"What is going on?" I say.

"What do you mean?" Tom says.

"I'm not stupid, guys. Since you came to our dorm yesterday night, you both are different. I don't believe at the bullshits that you had detention because we all know that you never had detention".

"What do you want, Theodore?" Mattheo says.

"I want to learn the truth. Yn left crying from here and I want to learn the reason why".

"It doesn't concern you".

"That's where you're mistaken, Theo. Yn is my best friend. She is like my damn sister. Let me know what concerns me and what doesn't".

"I repeat. It doesn't concern you".

"Guys".

"No".

"Damn you".

I stand up and walk away. I have to find Yn. She will be probably at the library. When I arrived I saw Snape leaving from there. I hide so I wouldn't have detention. When he left I enter. I see Yn sitting there. I could hear her sob. As I closed the door she turns around. Tears streaming down her cheeks uncontrollably. I walk near her and sit down next to her. She place her head at her hands trying to calm down. What happened with all of them?

"Yn? Are you ok?" she shakes her head. "Wanna tell me what happened?" she doesn't move. "Yn please. I'm sick worried about you".

"I'm pregnant" she says in a really low voice. I stare at her in shock. "And I don't know if Tom or Mattheo is the father" ok. Now I'm more shocked than before. "I don't know what to do" she turns to me and hugs me. I hug her back.

"Shhhh. It's ok. It's ok. Everything is ok".

"I thought about abortion".

"What? Why?".

"I ... "

"Yn?".

"I'm gonna be a terrible mother".

"Ok. Hold up. What?" I pull her away and stare at her. "Since when the nicest person thinks that she is gonna become a terrible mother? Yn, you will be the best mother. Your child will be the most lucky that will have you".

"Really?".

"Of course, Yn" I pull her tears away but without success. She doesn't stop crying. "Listen to me. You have to stop crying. The boys are definitely not angry with you. They want that child and I'm sure about it. You are gonna be a perfect mother. The tears aren't doing good to you but the baby either" she nods. "Try to calm down. Ok?" She nods again and take a few deep breaths. I pull her leftover tears away. "That's it. There's my girl" she softly laughs and I smile at her.

"You really think that I'm gonna be a good mother?".

"Of course, Yn. You shouldn't worry about it" she smiles at me.

"Thank you".

"For what?".

"You are always here for me".

"And I'll continue being here for as long as I can. Don't worry about it" she smiles. "Let's go. We have DADA. Last lesson of the week".

"Mhm. Yeah".

"Let's go" we walk out of the library. "So now we will start seeing a little bump from now on?" she laughs.

"Not yet but yes. We will see a little bump" I smile at her.