[143]

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

We all see Bella having a small box to her hands. Shit. It's Tom's gift. The pregnancy test.

"Tommy?" he turns around and looks at me.

"Yeah?".

"There is a last gift for me" he turns around and looks at Bella. I look at Mattheo and he nods.

"Bella? C'mon. Give it to me" he kneels down and takes it. I look at Lorenzo scared to be honest. He nods at me and smiles.

Tom stands up and opens it. He doesn't move for a few seconds. He looks up to me and after back to the box.

"You ... Are pregnant?" he smiles.

"Yeah and ... They are gonna be triplets" his eyes widened and smiles widely.

"So, I guess nothing to be scared of. Right?" he looks at Lorenzo and Lorenzo smiles and nod.

"Scared of what?" I look confused.

He takes out of his pocket a small box. I stare at him confused. He kneels down (to his one knee) and looks up to me. The Riddles never kneel for anyone, except ... Their wives.

The ring:

“Ever since I’ve met you, I can’t stop thinking about you

“Ever since I’ve met you, I can’t stop thinking about you. Seriously, every moment somehow traces back to you. When I’m eating something I think about how you’d react, when I’d scrolling through my feel I think you would love this, when I’m out with friends I think about holding your hand and being by my side. I just never want to let you go. I have never in my life

Felt so calm

And yet on fire

At the same time

Knowing deep in my bones

You who I’ve waited for

All my life.

Love, the wait is over and I want to be with you all the time now. Marry me?” I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Y-Yes. Absolutely yes".

He places the ring to my finger and tears roll down my cheeks. He stands up and I kiss him. All the others cheer for us. He cups my face and stares at me. He wipes my tears away and smiles at me. I chuckle and smile back.

"I love you" he whispers.

"I love you too" I whisper back.

We pull slowly away from each other and look at the others. I run at Mattheo and hug him.

"I'll kill you one day" I say and chuckle. He smiles at me.

"Well, you lied that you are ok and not pregnant at Tom and he lied to you about his proposal. So ... Everything's perfect" I softly chuckle and look at him. 

"Fair enough" he chuckles.