[87]

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

Yn transfers out of the house. I look at Mattheo. He looks back to me. Bellatrix looks at me as well. I look at her.

"Go at your kids. Talk with them. Both of them at the same time. They are leaving in 2 days" she scolds us.

"We are aware".

"It doesn't look like".

"Can you just shut up? You haven't done anything better either" she stares at me. "Sorry. I-"

"It's true but I didn't do anything with Yn because of your father. You know that really good, Tom" I lower a bit my stare. "Go and talk with them. Don't yell at them. Let them explain" with that she walks upstairs to her room.

"She got a point" Mattheo says and I sigh.

"Bring Bellatrix at Billy's room".

I stand up and walk upstairs at Billy's room. When I entered, I saw him with shaky hands. When he saw me, he tries to hide them from me.

"Anxious?" he shakes his head and I sigh. "Listen, Billy" I go and sit next to him. "It's not easy for us either to being good. We didn't learn like that. I have no idea from kids or childhoods. Games and fun things that kids to your age do. Ok? I'm trying but it's not always easy" he looks at me.

"I'm sorry, dad. I didn't want to disappoint you or make mom cry".

"You didn't disappoint me. Ok? Forget about it" he nods at me. Just then, Mattheo and Bellatrix walk inside. Mattheo looks at me and I nod at him. "We wanted to talk to you. Both of you".

"We apologized multiple times. What else do we have to do?" Bellatrix says and I look at her.

"And that's why you were grounded and Billy isn't. You got nerves that he didn't. Watch your mouth when you are talking to me. Understand?" she sighs and rolls her eyes.

"Don't act like your mother, darling" Mattheo says.

"Mom isn't even better than both of you" she mutters under her breath.

"Excuse me?" I say.

"Nothing" I stare at her angrily.

"You think I'm gonna leave it like that?".

"You should sometimes".

"C'mon, Bellatrix" Billy says.

"You seriously gonna agree with them?".

"They know something more than us. They are our fathers after all".

"Yeah and you find that normal?".

"What?".

"You never understood that our mother was a whore? Really?".

"Hey. Watch your mouth about your mother" Mattheo warns her.

"Or what? You are gonna tell her? She won't do anything to me".

"I remember you, shaken under her gaze" I say.

"I was cold".

"Drop the attitude, Bellatrix".

"Yeah. Whatever" she stands up and tries to walk outside.

"Coloportus" she doesn't turn around.

"Dad unlock the door".

"She back down".

"Let me get out of here" I stand up and walk closer to her.

"Apologize for everything that you did and said".