[113]

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

Mattheo just left the hospital. Just then I let my tears to roll down my cheeks.

"Fuck. I have to calm down as fast as possible".

I see doctors running into the surgery room that Yn is. I stand up and stare at them in horror. The same nurse as before comes to me.

"Nurse? What is going on?".

"There are a few ... Difficulties, sir".

"Difficulties?".

"Yes".

"Is she dying?".

"Uhh ... "

"Please tell me".

"20% chance of living".

"It was 30% a hour ago".

"I know, sir. I am sorry. I have to go back inside" and just like that she runs away.

I run at the toilets and lock the door. I put silence on so no one will hear me. I start crying uncontrollably. Without even think about it, I punch at the wall. My hand starts bleeding.

"Fuck off".

I try to find a gauze but nothing. I haven't power to cast any spell. I take deep breaths and walk outside. As I sit down, a nurse comes near me.

"Sir, your hand is bleeding" I look at my hand. I try to hold my tears. "Wait for me here" she runs away and comes back a few seconds later with gauzes to her hands. "Please, sir. Let me tie up your hand".

"Ok".

She nods. She takes my hand and ties it with gauzes. Now I understand how Yn felt every time that I was tying up her hands.

"You are better, sir?".

"Yes. Thanks" I say in a low voice. She nods at me.

"Inform me for anything that you will need" I nod at her.

She walks away and I stay there. I start crying again as I hide my head at my arms. I have to stay calm. For Yn. She will make it. Mattheo believes that she will make it.

"I'm sorry, sir" I look up at see a girl standing.

"Y-Yes?".

"This fall off your pocket" she hands me a piece of paper.

"Thank you" I smile weakly at her. She smiles at me but then I look confused. "Why are you here alone?".

"I'm not alone. My dad is downstairs. He went to buy food".

"Oh. Ok".

"My mom is pregnant and we wait for the baby" she smiles. I smile at her. "It's gonna be a boy. I'm gonna have a baby brother" she smiles widely.

"I'm so happy for you".

"My name is Yn" I stare at her sad but force myself to smile.

"I'm Tom. You have a beautiful name".

"Thank you".

"Yn? Come here, sweety".

"That's my dad. I have to go".

She runs away smiling. More tears stream down my cheeks uncontrollably. Yn. Her name was Yn. I look at the piece of paper.

Hey. You probably don't know me but
my name is Yn. I'm 5 years old. I wanna
say that I know how you feel. My mom was
at the same situation when my sister was
born. She is ok now and I'm gonna have
a baby brother. Stay strong, sir. You got this

I softly smile but that only made my tears to roll down my cheeks more and more. She's sweet. I lift up my head and see her sitting at a chair and eating a toast. The nurse comes with a woman that holds a baby to her hug. The girl hug her. She's her mom probably. She waves at me goodbye and they all leave from the hospital. Lucky girl. She got a brother and I maybe lose my lover.