[160]

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

I was drinking my coffee when Mattheo walked downstairs. I stare at him and he stops at the doorframe and looks at me.

"What did I do?" he asks.

"Why was Axel sleeping with you and her?".

"He got scared because of the storms".

"With her? Seriously Theo?".

"Hey. You are taking it too far now. I just helped her out" I sigh and take a sip of my coffee. Tom walks inside as well. They both sit down. 

"We have to buy a few things for the house" Tom says out of nowhere and looks at me. "Will you go?".

"Fine".

"With Mariah" I turn and look at him. I didn't say a word. "You'll go".

"I won't".

"Yes you will".

"No, Tom. I won't. You won't tell me what to do".

"Oh yeah. I definitely will. You and Mariah are gonna go to buy food for the house. Do you understand me?" I sigh angrily.

"Fine" I muttered under my breath.

"I don't care if you are angry at me or not. I want you to explain to me why the fuck you don't like her".

"I can't like everybody".

"Well you should start trying".

"It's not a choice".

"Yes it is".

"Tom, that's too much" Mattheo says.

"No it's not. Why the fuck are you acting like that? Huh? What has she done to you?" I just stare at him. He sees Mariah walking downstairs slowly and stops. I felt like crying but I put a fake smile on my face and stood up. I look at Mariah and she stops walking when she sees me. She was standing at the doorframe.

"Do you want to come with me?" I say. She looks at me confused but doesn't talk. "I'll go to buy food for the house. Want to come for company?".

"Uhh ... Sure".

"Perfect" I smile. "Just give me a few minutes to change" she nods. I look at Tom and Mattheo and run upstairs. I changed into:

 I changed into:

Mariah wears: