[146]

Countdown

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

It's 1 minute before it turns 2006. All the memories of this year are starting to come back like gunshots and I'm the target. The memories are trying to hurt me even if I have done nothing to them. It's finally the time.

"3

2

1.

Happy New Year".

Tom and I kissed. Blaise and Florence kissed. Draco and Elizabeth kissed. Theodore and Scarlet kissed. I see Billy and Katherine going behind the kiss and definitely they kissed. Tom and I pull away and touch our foreheads.

"You know ... It's the first time that you talked to me like that" I say.

"When?".

"At Christmas" he smiles and I smile back. "You know, I mean ... "

"I understand" I smile and he kisses me again. "I love you, Yn. More than anything else in the world. I can't stop loving you and even if you find it stupid and impossible ... I liked you since the day one" I look confused.

"What?".

"Since first year" he smiles as I stare at him. "Since ... That stupid fight that we got it" I softly smile. "And every other fight that followed this one".

"You know ... I ... Actually had lied that day" he smiles.

"I know, love".

"You know?" he nods. "But how?".

"I think you forget that Voldemort was my father".

"Fair enough" he laughs and I smile.

"But I don't think I ever really cared about it".

"It was just a small lie. I didn't hurt anyone".

"Mhm. Like you remember the Ravenclaw student end up in the Hospital Wing".

"Uhh ... Yeah. About that ... I ... " he chuckles.

"Don't try to explain now, Yn. I saw everything".

"Everything?".

"Yeah". 

"But you still made me apologize and explain to my dad what happened and Snape wasn't the most friendly human being".

"Not like I had a choice" I stare at him.

"Mhm. Yeah".

"You know that it's easy to talk to someone that you like. Also, being the Dark Lord's son is not easy as well" I sigh.

"Yeah. You are probably right".

"Mhm. I know".

"Your ego is way too high, dude".

"Dude? What's dude is supposed to mean?" I laugh at him.

"Sorry, Tommy. It came ... Naturally, as an answer".

"Mhm. Whatever".

I kiss him and he smiles in the kiss.

A.N.: Hello guys. I know that this chapter and the last ones are really small but longer will come soon.