[119]

Skip 1 more month

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

I haven't go at the hospital for like 1 month. After I got here I got sick but FINALLY I'm able to go or most likely allowed to go. As I change I run downstairs. Bellatrix stops me.

"You will first eat breakfast".

"Bellatrix" I groan out.

"Table. Now".

I groan as I walk at the kitchen. Axel and Billy are already there waiting. They try to hide their laughter. I sit down and Bellatrix passed me a plate.

"All of it" I roll my eyes and start eating.

"Uncle?" Axel says. I look at him. "When is mom gonna come back from her trip?".

"Maybe today" the took Bellatrix's and Billy's attention.

"What?" they both say and I softly laugh.

"Mattheo told me that she will be out today that's why I have to run. I'm taking with me. Bye" I grab the toast and walk outside.

I transfer at the hospital and run upstairs. Mattheo is nowhere to be seen. What is going on? Then I see Theodore and Draco walking out of Yn's room.

"Hey, Tom".

"Hey".

"Hey, boys".

"Mattheo is with Yn if you are searching for him".

"Oh ok. Thank you".

"No worries. See you soon" they both walk away and I knock softly at the door.

As I entered, Yn runs to me and hugs me tightly. I hug her back either. I missed that feeling. I look at Mattheo who's by now smiling at me. I pull away from Yn and kiss her softly. She kisses me back and after hugs me again.

"Are you better?" she says.

"I should ask it, darling" I laugh at out. She chuckles and sits back down at the bed. I sit at the chair next to her. "How you doing, guys?".

"Completely fine".

"Good" I look at Mattheo. He looks exhausted but definitely better than me.

"Thanks".

"No problem, buddy".

"So ... What did the doctor say?".

"Well ... " Yn starts saying but didn't finish her sentence.

"Yn?" she looks at Mattheo and he nods.

"Well. He said that Yn won't be able to get pregnant again due to ... "

"Huge blood lost" Yn completes his sentence.

"Right but other than that, she is really healthy".

"Perfect" then the doctor walks inside. He had Bellatrix to his hug (the baby). Yn takes her to her hug.

"You're ready to go, Ms. Lestrange" Yn smiles at him.

"Thank you, doctor".

He nods and walks outside. Mattheo takes Bellatrix to his hug and I take Yn's bag and we walk outside. We transfer at Bellatrix's house and Yn looks confused.

"Why here and not home?".

"Billy and Axel are waiting here for you".

"Billy? Shouldn't he being at Hogwarts?".

"Well ... There were a few ... Difficulties?" Yn stares at me. "Uhh ... There was a curse ice ... Room I think. I don't really remember. They will go back the next week".

"Is Billy ok?".

"Of course he is".

"Ok".

We walk inside. As we enter we heard footsteps running downstairs. Billy runs downstairs and straight at Yn. Yn kneels down and Billy hugs her. Bellatrix enters with Axel following behind her. Yn picks Billy to her hug.

"Are you ok?" Billy asks in a really low voice. Yn nods.

"I'm ok, baby" he smiles and hugs her tighter.

"Whoa there, buddy. We don't want to chock her, now do we?" I say and Yn laughs.

"Sorry, mom" I take sadness and Yn laughs at me. "And dad but more more" I glare at him.

"Hey. Don't glare at my child" I chuckle while Mattheo laughs. Yn lets down Billy and looks at Bellatrix and Axel. Axel runs to her and hugs her. "Whoa. You got a lot taller, Axel" he laughs.

"Yeah" Yn kisses his forehead and looks at Bellatrix. Axel pulls a bit back and Yn runs at Bellatrix. They hug each other tightly.

"I should come and see you" Bellatrix says in a low voice. Yn shakes her head.

"No. You took care of Tom and thank you for that" they pull away and state at each other.

"No. No tears. You will make me cry either" Bellatrix pulls away and pulls a tear that roll down her cheeks. Yn chuckles and dries her eyes. "You're ok?".

"I'm ok" Bellatrix smiles and nods.

"Ok".