[50]

"Tell me what you meant by saying that Belatrix is your mother".

"What can't you understand? It's completely clear whay I mean when I'm saying that Belatrix is my mother".

"Are you kidding me, Yn? She is dangerous".

"And here we go again. Look. I have the exactly same argument with your brother minutes ago. I don't want we fight too".

"I don't give two shits if you argue with Mattheo or not. I have to know everything".

"Why? Are you my dad or something?".

"How can you trust that woman?".

"Let me remind you that she was the one that took care of you while you were babies".

"But you are way too innocent for her being your damn mother" he shuts his mouth when he said.

"Repeat that, Riddle. I fucking dare you. Call me AGAIN innocent".

"Why? Aren't you? YOU ARE A FUCKING CHILD".

"LOOK WHO IS TALKING. THE BABY".

"YN".

"WHAT AGAIN? WHAT HAVE I DONE AGAIN? NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I'M GETTING YELLED AT FOR ONCE AGAIN FOR NOTHING".

"YOU CAN'T TRUST THAT WOMAN. SHE WILL TRY TO MANIPULATE YOU. SHE WILL HURT YOU".

"SHE WON'T".

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT? SHE WAS A DEATH EATER".

"LIKE YOU WERE" he stops talking. "YOU WERE A FUCKING DEATH EATER AS WELL, RIDDLE. DID YOU FORGET IT? VOLDEMORT WAS YOUR DAMN FATHER".

"SHE DOESN'T DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE. YOU SHOULDN'T GIVE IT TO HER".

"IT'S MY LIFE".

"I'M TRYING TO PROTECT YOU. SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THAT".

"I GAVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE EITHER, TOM. IF YOU DESERVE IT, HOW DOES SHE CAN'T? WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE? WHAT'S THAT HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND HER? YOU WERE THE SON OF THE DARK LORD AND SHE WAS A DEATH EATER AND LOYAL FOLLOWER OF YOUR FATHER AND YOU AND YOUR BROTHER".

"WE ARE NOTHING ALIKE".

"SHE SHOWED YOU AFFECTION".

"SHE IS EVIL. SHE COULD HURT EVERYBODY" I stare at him. He regrets saying that. He knows that it hurted me and he regrets it.

"AM I NOT EVIL?" he just stares at me. "SHE SHOWED YOU AND YOUR STUPID BROTHER AFFECTION AND LOVE. SHE WAS LIKE YOUR REAL MOTHER AND NOW YOU SAY THAT SHE COULD HURT EVERYONE? THAT SHE IS EVIL?". 

"You know what I mean. She was a Death Eater".

"SO WERE YOU AND SO WAS I. SO WAS MATTHEO EITHER. THEODORE AS WELL".

"But she ... "

"She's my mother, Tom. Yes. She did hurt a lot of people and she keeps hurting. I'm not denying that but I did either. She deserves a second chance".

"You gave her a second chance?".

"Yes I did".

"Why?".

"Cause she explained everything".

"And you believed her. Great. I never thought how stupid you could be. You act like a child".

"Aren't you the son of Voldemort?".

"Yes. And what with that?".

"Weren't you a Death Eater?".

"Yes?".

"Weren't you evil?" he just stares at me. "Didn't you hurt people? Didn't you kill? What's the difference between you and Belatrix? If you deserve a second chance why doesn't she?" he lowers his stare a bit. "Look at me".

"I-"

"Fucking look at me in the eyes when I'm talking" he sighs and looks at me. "I gave you a second chance thinking that you could change. You actually changed and I'm proud about it. Belatrix had an awful past and she deserves a second chance so she can show me why she did all of these. I don't trust her either. I never said that I fully trust her but she is my mother. She DESERVES that second chance" he just stares at me. "Say something" he looks away from me. "Tom" no answer. I grab him from his neck and turn him so he is looking directly at me. "I wait for an answer".

"You can do anything you want".

"Fuck you" I push him back. "I GAVE YOU A SECOND FUCKING CHANCE WHEN YOU WERE HURTING AND KILLING STUDENTS AROUND THE SCHOOL FOR HURCRUXES. WHEN YOU WERE HURTING ME. WHY DOESN'T SHE DESERVE THAT?".

"SHE IS FUCKING INSANE. WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT?".

"WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING".

"IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE YOU KNOW. THAT'S THE ONLY SIMILARITY THAT YOU 2 HAVE. YOU BOTH ARE CRAZY AS HELL AND DON'T CARE FOR ANYONE ELSE. ONLY FOR YOURSELF. YOU 2 ARE INSANE AS HELL" when he said that I slapped him really hard. His face turns to the side. He turns slowly and stares at me.

"YOU AND YOUR BROTHER ARE THE SAME ASSHOLE. MAYBE, BELATRIX AND I HAVE A LOT OF SIMILARITIES THAT YOU HATE. I CAN'T CHANGE THAT AND I DON'T CARE TO SAY THE TRUTH. YES. SHE DID HURT AND KILL MULTIPLE PEOPLE BUT I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO TALK BAD FOR HER".

"Yn I-"

"I HAD THE EXACT SAME ARGUMENT WITH, MATTHEO. THE EXACT SAME. YOU 2 HAVE NO DIFFERENCE. THE SAME ASSHOLE. FROM THE TOP TILL THE BOTTOM".

He stares at me not knowing what to saying. He is wrong. Belatrix deserves a second chance. I gave him one and he changed. Why doesn't she deserve that either?

"I'm trying to protect you".

"I DON'T NEED FUCKING PROTECTION FROM YOU, RIDDLE. I CAN PROTECT MYSELF. I'M NOT AS INNOCENT AS YOU THINK I AM" we stare at each other for a few seconds without talking. I turn to leave but stop before I exist the room. "Take it as a warning. If I hear you talking bad about Belatrix, I'm gonna rip you apart. I won't care for anything. Not that you saved my damn life, no for the times that we made it out, no for anything. I'm not playing around. Belatrix is my mother and that's the end. If you wanna curse and say harsh words to someone I'm here but I'm not gonna allow you or Mattheo to say mean things about her. Understand?" he simply nods. "Good".

I get out and slam the door close. Those boys are gonna be the death for me. I go at the library. I need to calm my nerves. My stomach hurts as hell and I don't know why. I mean, my period ended. I hope it's nothing serious.