[68]

Skip 3 more days

Yn Lestrange POV

Finally. I can leave from the hospital. Mattheo takes Billy and I take Bellatrix. About the last name, we haven't talked about it. Both? But 2 names and 2 last names? Not possible. Right? Anyway. As we get out of the hospital we catch hands and transfer at our house. We walk inside. Tom places the bags at the table and sighs. I softly laugh and he glares at me.

"What? You wanted to bring all the bags here".

"I didn't know that it's too hard to pick them up".

"Use magic, asshole. It's not the difficult" with a fast move of my wand the bags start floating. "Mattheo, can you bring Billy upstairs?".

"Sure".

"Tom. The dinner? If it isn't too heavy for you".

"Bitch".

I laugh and walk upstairs. Mattheo follows behind me laughing at Tom. We enter at the room that we have ready for the babies. We lay the down and I let down the bags.

"You ok with Tom? You 2 fight a lot the last days".

"That's our relationship. He is bossy but not to me. He can't being bossy to me" he softly chuckles.

"I can see that. If you-"

"Need anything, you are here. I know" he nods.

"Right".

"Let's go downstairs".

"Won't they eat?".

"We gotta cook first, Theo. Tom can't cook. He is gonna burn the house".

"True".

We laugh and walk downstairs. As we enter at the kitchen, we saw food ready at the table. Tom was staring at me with a smirk on his face. I stare shocked. Mattheo as well.

"How did you ... When ... You cook ... What ... " I can't form a normal sentence.

"Won't you bring the babies? They have to eat" he continues smirking at me.

"I'm gonna take them" Mattheo says and walks upstairs. I look at Tom. I smirk back at him. I take my wand and point it at the table.

"Appear" I stare at the table. Tom's smirk drop. Now it's my turn to smirk. I stop the spell and look at him. I pull my wand back to my pocket. "Magic".

"At least it's food".

"You can't hide from me, Tommy" I go near him and wrap my arms around his neck. He places his hands on my hips. "I'm a good witch. Don't try that".

"Mhm. Maybe".

We hear footsteps and pull away. Mattheo enters with the babies. I go near him and take Billy. We sit them down and we sit down either. We all start eating and feeding the babies. No one is talking. I look at them from times to times. I clear softly my throat and they look at me.

"Something's wrong?" Tom says.

"Uhh ... I wanted to ask something?".

"Is that a question?".

"No. I ... It's about them" they look at the babies and after at me.

"What about them?" Mattheo asks.

"About their last name" they look each other and after at me again. "I mean ... It's always the last name of the father but I wanted to ask you 2 about it" they stare at me. "Just to be sure" I eat a bit. They look each other. "It's not like I have a problem. I'm justing asking. I'm completely fine with the Riddle for last name. I'm just ... Asking" they look back to me.