[162]

Mattheo Marvolo Riddle POV

Tom took it too far this time. He should believe Yn. She's his wife after all. Fleur is nothing to him. I walk down the hall and go downstairs to get a glass of water. I see Fleur sitting there. As I entered she stands up and walks near me.

"Hello Theo".

"Mattheo is my name".

"Well that bitch called you Theo".

"If you mean Yn yes she does. I don't allow you to call me Theo. Theo calls me only Yn and my brother".

"What does she have more than me?".

"Let's start from that she wouldn't try to steal me from her sister".

"She doesn't have a family".

"Let's not talk about that. Okay?" I take my glass of water and she comes next to me. She tries to kiss me but I push her back. "Are you out of your mind?".

"Sorry. I can't do anything".

"Stay the fuck away from me and Yn. Do you understand me?".

With that I walk upstairs. I walked to Mariah's room. I knocked on the door and when she allowed me to enter I did.

"Mattheo?".

"Hey. I wanna talk to your about your sister".

"What did she do?".

"She's all over me and she accused Yn that she wants to kick her out when Yn never did that".

"Ugh. Always the same stupid Fleur. I'll handle it".

Mariah and I walk downstairs. Fleur was just sitting there. We both saw her appearing a bit of blood to her clothes and face (cast a spell).

"Fleur?" Mariah says. She turns around and acts hurt.

"That little bitch did that" Yn walks inside frustrating. Tom follows behind her. Yn stops and stares at Fleur confused.

"Who did that?" Tom asks. I look at him wanting to see what he will do.

"She did it" Fleur points at Yn.

"Excuse me?" Yn says.

"Seriously, Yn?" Yn looks at Tom.

"We were together till now. How the hell was I supposed to be talking to you and to beat the shit out of her?".

"I don't know. You are able to do everything".

"Seriously, Tom?" I say.

"What?" he says and looks at me.

"She was with you. Fleur is definitely lying".

"I'm not" Fleur says.

"Shut up, Fleur" Mariah says.

"It's just the truth. You weren't here to see her doing that".

"I was talking with Tom" Yn says.

"You got a clone or something" Tom says. Yn and I look at him confused.

"Excuse me?" Yn says.

"You got a clone or something. You are a Lestrange after all. You are able to do anything".

"Tom, you're taking it too far" I say.

"It's just the truth".

"Why are you defending her so much?" Yn says.

"Cause she's saying the truth".

"How do you know that she's not lying?".

"I'm sure she isn't".