[93]

Bellatrix Emma Lestrange Riddle POV

The next morning I woke up at 6. Why? Don't ask. I take a quick shower and change into my Slytherin robe. As I get out, I see Katherine waiting for me with something to her hand.

"What is it?".

"Wood's ID".

"WHAT?".

"Shhhh. Quiet. Take it and give it back" she hands it to me. I stare at it.

"He's hot"

"He's hot".

"Go to his dorm. He is searching for it".

"Ok".

I take a deep breath, grab my wand and my books and walk outside. I knock on his door and wait. When he opens it, he looks confused to see me but smiles at me. A wide smile.

"Yn. Good morning".

"Uhh ... Good morning, Ryker".

"Did something happen?".

"I found this out of my door" I show him his ID.

"Oh my Merlin. Thank you so much, Yn. I own you" I smile at him. He takes it. "I was searching my whole dorm to find it. I thought I lost it".

"Then you're lucky that I found it".

"Of course. Are you kidding? I'm the luckiest" I smile at him and he smiles back to me.

"By the way, nice photo" I saw a little blush on his cheeks.

"Thank you".

"Well, uhh ... I have to at the Muggle Studies so we will talk later".

"I have Muggle Studies either. Can you wait to take my books so we can go together?".

"Yeah. Of course".

"One minute" he runs inside and seconds later he is back. "Let's go".

I smile at him as he closes the door behind him. We walk down the hall. No one talks but it isn't awkward. I like it.

"Do you know, maybe, who the professor will be?".

"Yeah. Alecto Carrow" he looks at me as he answers to my question.

"Thank you" he nods at me and looks back in front.

We arrive at the classroom and sit at different seats. I at the second seat and he is at fifth. My brother walks inside and runs to me.

"Who's the boy?" he whispers.

"Shut up. He will hear you. He's our prefect".

"Oh. Ok".

"Yeah".

"Good morning, class" Carrow says as she walks inside. "Let's make teams before the lesson starts. I assume you know who I am" we all say yes. "So" she stares around the class. "Katherine Nott with Billy Riddle. Ryker Wood with Bellatrix Lestrange" she continues with the teams. Ryker comes and sits next to me.

"Hey".

"Hi again".

We softly smile and after look away. He seems anxious/stressed. Like he wants to say something but doesn't know how to say it.

"Today we will learn about the Wireless or else Radio. Does anyone know something about it?" I, Billy and other 2 kids raise our hands. I look at Billy and he looks back to me. I knew that he was reading about the Muggles. "Lestrange".

"A wireless, also referred to as a radio, is an audio sound broadcasting service and a form of long-distance communication and entertainment in the wizarding world. Unlike the Muggle variation, it is powered by magic, not electricity".

"Very well, Lestrange" Ryker looks at me a bit shocked? I think.

"You impress me" he whispers to me. I look down to hide my blush. I stare at Carrow and remember what my mother said to me.

"Alecto, Amycus's sister, teaches Muggle Studies, which is compulsory for everyone. We've all got to listen to her explain how Muggles are like animals, stupid and dirty, and how they drive wizards into hiding by being vicious toward them, and how the natural order is being re-established.

Professor Alecto Carrow was a Dark witch, Death Eater and the sister of Amycus Carrow. Alecto fought in the First Wizarding War along with her brother. They did not search for Lord Voldemort after his first downfall, but were forgiven after Voldemort's return in 1985, and joined the Death Eater ranks once more in the Second Wizarding War.

After the fall of the Ministry of Magic in 1987, Alecto was made Professor of Muggle Studies; she taught the thinking that Muggles are lesser than Wizardkind, and likely taught the pureblood-philosophy as well. When Severus Snape became Headmaster of Hogwarts, she was appointed as Deputy Headmistress, alongside her brother (who was appointed as Deputy Headmaster). She loved to punish and torture the students who opposed them".

I felt a stare on me. I turn and see Billy staring at me. He nods at me. He read my mind. Asshole.

"Stop reading my mind".

"Sorry. I wanted to learn".

"Fine. Whatever".

The lesson continued. Carrow actually saying bad things about the Muggles. I hate her already. Couldn't I have another professor? Ugh.