[45]

Theodore and I talk for a while. It got dark outside. We both have to go at our dorms before we get in trouble. I won't but Theodore will.

"I better get going".

"Come. I'll go you till there. After all I'm a prefect".

"Ok. Thanks Yn".

"No worries".

We climb down of the Astronomy Tower and walk at Theodore's dorm. When we arrive we stop right out of his dorm.

"I need something from you".

"Tell me".

"A cigarette. Tom threw mine away".

"Sure. Here you are".

"Thank you. You saved me".

"Of course".

"Also. Can I ask you something?".

"Sure. Go ahead".

"You weren't talking to me those 3 weeks. How and you talked to me before at the Astronomy Tower?".

"Cause I learned what you did".

"How?".

"I saw Mattheo and Tom out of the Hospital Wing and heard their conversation. Don't betray me and say anything at them or I'm dead".

"Don't worry, buddy".

"I wasn't talking to you cause I knew that you needed space and time".

"Yeah. Thank you. I appreciate it" he nods at me.

"Goodnight Yn".

"Goodnight Theodore".

He gets inside and I walk down the hall again and straight to my dorm. As I enter I didn't see Tom. Just Mattheo.

"Theo?".

"Oh shit. Uhh hey" he threw his cigarette away.

"You shouldn't throw it away. It's just me. Not Tom" I go near him at the window and take his lighter. I light up my cigarette and he calms. He lights up himself another cigarette. "Why are you here?".

"Waiting for you. Tom thought you would do anything crazy again".

"Ugh. From now on he won't let me go anywhere. Great".

"Just chill. He needs a little time. Nothing more".

Tom walks inside. Mattheo and I throw our cigarettes immediately away. He gives us a death stare.

"What have I say about smoking?".

"Uhh ... I gotta go" Mattheo tries to leave but Tom stops him.

"No".

"Tom, I-"

"No. You have to fucking stop".

"You were smoking either" I say.

"Well I don't anymore. Imagine why. It's not good for your health guys. Can't you understand it?".

"Well maybe I don't care".

"Or maybe it calms us" Mattheo says.

"You should stop".

"Stop?" I say.

"Yes Yn. Cut it".

"Ok" I walk near to Mattheo and take the cigarettes from his pocket and his lighter.

"Don't you dare, Yn".

"Yn?" Mattheo says.

"Relax boys" I take a cigarette and light it up. I give the cigarettes and the lighter back at Mattheo. "Not like it's gonna kill me".