[12]

SMUT AT THIS CHAPTER BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO READ THE FIRST LINES TO UNDERSTAND. HOPE YOU ENJOY.

As I turn to walk away Tom grabs my arm. I knew from now on that it would be a long night. I try to push his hand off but he grabs me harder. I whimper in pain but he pulls me closer to him.

"Stay. Quiet" he says in a stern voice.

"You hurt me".

"You hurted your own self, Yn. You hurted yourself".

"I didn't mean to-"

"I don't care. You know that if he sees even a scar on it, he is gonna kill you. All three of us".

"I didn't-"

"SHUT UP".

We 3 start fighting. For hours. Don't be dumb guys. We put on a silence spell. We couldn't handle the whole Slytherin hear us fighting over that stupid mark. We all 3 are hurted. Badly.

(Like no bitch. Those 2 bitches are Voldemort's sons. Like no fucking way. I'm way too stupid to write that one)

We all stop hours later and stare at each other. Hurting. Eyes that show emotions. Full of emotions. Every single emotion gets through our eyes. I had a few tears to my eyes that I managed to pull away. Mattheo sits down at Tom's bed and Tom stares at his angrily. Mattheo looks down and sees blood all of Tom's sleeves.

"You fucking bastard" Tom says at Mattheo and slaps him across Mattheo's head.

"Ouch. Asshole".

I let out a chuckle and they both turn and look at me angrily.

"What? You fight like babies".

I softly laugh. Mattheo's softly chuckles right after Tom let's out a small laugh. I turn my smile into a more serious one.

"Look. I know that it was bad move but anyway. Let's forget about it. I need your help. I have to hide the scars. I can't. You 2 are the only ones that can. May you help me hide it?".

"Why should we?" Tom says.

"Because if your father sees this then you 2 are gonna be in trouble as well".

"Bitch" he curses under his breath and walks near me. "Give me your arm".

I give him my arm and he heals the scars. How couldn't I do that? Fucking stupid death eater magic.

(Or you are just not Voldemort's daughter, genius)

"Thank you".

"Yeah" he stares at me. "Now. I don't think we would like someone to see us like that. Right? Let's get cleaned up. Mattheo leave and don't fight" Tom warns him.

"Yes asshole".

"Just go".

Mattheo slaps Tom across his head and walks away quickly. Tom tries to go after him but I stopped him. He looks down at me and sighs. He softly nods and pulls away. I love that he has that soft spot for me. I love that. We both go at the bathroom and start cleaning up ourselves. I catch Tom staring at me times to times but I didn't pay attention at it.

(YoU sTuPiD bItCh. FuCkInG lOoK aT hIm. Ugh. Why would I ever write a main character being that stupid? 😫)

"Yn?" Tom says out of nowhere.

"Yeah?" I didn't turn to look at him. I just keep staring myself at the mirror. I can't pull all of that blood off of me.

"Need help?" he lets out a small laugh. I stop cleaning myself and look at him through the mirror. I softly sigh.