[46]

Tom, Mattheo and I spent the whole night talking about bullshits. It was fun. I have to admit it but we all got tired. No one admitted. We are way too stubborn to admit something like that. Whatever. ANOTHER PROBLEM. Yup. I have a lot of them. I just got my period and I'm a shit. I have 3 classes with Snape today and I just wanna die. I forgot to mention that I have the night shift with Cedric either. Everything are perfect (note of sarcasm).

Skip the prologue

We all got dressed, take our wands, books and head at the class immediately. We were luckily not late. We enter and sit at our table. I finally sit with Tom, Mattheo and Theodore after 3 whole weeks.

Skip the 3 hours lessons with Snape

The classes are finally done. We all leave the classes but right then Snape stops me.

"Alarie stay a bit" Tom looks at me.

"I'll meet you at the Great Hall".

"As you wish, darling".

I nod and Tom walks away. I walk back inside the class and state at Snape.

"Is it true what I learned?".

"What did you learn?".

"You tried to kill yourself, didn't you?".

"How did you learn about it?".

"Does that concern you?".

"Yes it does. It's my life and someone said those shits about me everywhere. Who did that?".

"Forget it, Yn. Just don't done such a thing again".

"Yeah. Whatever".

"I'm serious".

"No. You are not Sirius. You are Severus and now I gotta go" I turn around and softly smile. I heard his chuckle.

I disappear my books and head at the Great Hall. I spot Tom and Mattheo but not Theodore. Where could he be? Anyway. He will come. I walk near them and sit next to them.

"What did Snape want?" Tom asks.

"He learned about my attempt of suicide. Someone told him".

"Who?" Mattheo says.

"I don't know. I gotta find out".

They nod. We all start eating. Theodore hasn't came yet. Something feels wrong here. I see Cedric runs inside the Great Hall. He spots me and runs near me.

"Cedric?".

"It's Theodore. You gotta come with me".

I stand up and run behind Cedric. Tom and Mattheo run behind us. We all arrive at the Hospital Wing and I stop. Cedric looks at me.

"What happened?" I look at him.

"We don't know. We think a fight or ... I don't know".

"Shit. He is alive. Right?" Cedric just stares at me. "Cedric answer me. He is alive, isn't he?" he shakes his head and looks slightly down. I felt tears forming on my eyes. "No. He is not dead".

I enter at the Hospital Wing. Madam Pomfrey and Snape were there. They were talking about something. Theodore is laying at a bed unconscious. I walk near him.

"What happened to Theodore?" I look at Snape.

"Someone around Hogwarts is killing students. He is here to kill 3 specific students. We don't know who those students are" Snape answers me.

"But Theodore did nothing to anyone".

"We don't know, Alarie. We gotta protect the students before it's too late. Ok?".

"Ok".

"HELP. SOMEONE?" I know that voice.

"Tom".

I run outside again. I see Mattheo laying at the floor bleeding. Tom looks at me.

"What happened?".

"I don't know. I heard something and went to check it out and when I came back he was bleeding".

"The second person" Snape says. I look at him.

"We gotta find that person and stop him before it's too late. 2 Slytherins died. We gotta do something" I stare at Snape.

"Like what? We don't know who that person is".

"We gotta try" we all heard a scream. "It's done. 3 students are dead. Let me guess. It's a Slytherin that died. Boy. To our year. Powerful. That was friend of mine. I bet" we all run there. I was right. It was Blaise. "Draco" I pull him away from Blaise. "Tell me what happened?".

"I heard a scream and run here to see who it was. When I arrived I saw someone leaving from the window" I look at the window. Tom and Snape look at me.

"Did you see who it was?" I turn and look at him. He doesn't answer. "Draco".

"Your sister" I look at him in shock.

"No. She ... Oh my Merlin. How is that possible? She died. I ... I watched her dying. She can't being alive. That's ... Impossible".

"Draco are you sure that it was Jessica?" Snape says.

"Yes. I'm completely sure. I saw her face".

"Dang it" I grab my wand and disappear.

Wanna know where I went? Let's say somewhere that my sister and I only know. A place that if she wanted to warn me about something we were going there. She will be there. I hope she does.