[104]

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

It's the next morning. I wake up and feel my eyes to burn me. I go at the bathroom and stare myself at the mirror. Disgusting. That's the only that I have to say. My eyes are red and puffy. Mascara streams down my cheeks. My hair is a mess. I sigh. I take a quick cold shower and after change clothes:

 I take a quick cold shower and after change clothes:

(Without the bag)

When I changed, I walk downstairs. As I entered at the kitchen, I see Tom and Mattheo sleeping at the table. Axel had just started to wake up. I pick him to my hug and start making breakfast for him. I'm not that hungry. I make just a toast for me. I sit down and start feeding Axel. Minutes later Tom and Mattheo start waking up. They look each other and after at me.

"Good morning, boys" I say.

"Good morning" they say the same time.

"If you want to eat something, I made 3 toasts for each of us" they nod at me. I look back at Axel. They look each other and after at me. Tom takes the toasts and places them at the table.

"Eat" he points at Mattheo.

"I'm ok. You get some tho".

"Mattheo, eat" Mattheo says and takes a toast. "Good" he nods at Mattheo. Suddenly we heard a low knock on the door.

"I'll get it. Take care of Axel".

"We got him".

I go and open the door. I saw Billy with tears streaming down his cheeks. It broke my heart. I kneel down and he hugs me tightly.

"I tried to save her. I really tried" a few tears roll down my cheeks but I try to control my voice.

"It's ok. It's ok, Billy. I know that you tried".

"I tried but I was late" I shut my eyes so I can hold on my tears but without any success.

"Let's get inside, sweetheart".

I pick Billy up to my hug and walk inside. Tom and Mattheo stare at us. I sit down at my chair again. He continues crying non stopping.

"Hey. Look at me" he looks at me. It breaks me seeing him crying. "You're not responsible. Ok? You weren't responsible that ... This happened".

"I should send you an owl" yeah he should.

"You thought that you could take care of it alone. I understand how you feel".

"Have you ever feel like you are responsible that someone died?" I stare at him. I look at the boys and they look at me. I look back at Billy.

"Yeah actually".

"But you didn't care".

"I was to your age" he stares at me confused. "I thought, I killed the person that I thought that was my mother. Melanie Yln".

"At ... My age?".

"Yes".

"Thought?".

"Well ... She overdosed" he stares at me listening my every word. "The last night she had told me that she is sorry for everything that happened and that she loves me".

Billy's flashback

"I'm sorry for everything, brother. I love you. Always remember that" Bellatrix said.

End of flashback

"For first time to her life she said that she is proud of me".

Billy's flashback

"I'm really proud of you, Billy. Really proud. You have became the best person ever. The best brother that I could ever ask for" Bellatrix said.

End of flashback

"What happened then?" his eyes red, making me wanna cry.

"The next morning Ace, the person that I thought that was my father, told me what happened. I blamed it on me" I look at Tom. His eyes aren't leaving mine. "Even if I wasn't responsible cause I thought that whatever she said ... She told all these so she can make me feel bad for everything that I ever said to her" he nods another tear roll down his cheek. I look at him.

"Just like me and Bellatrix".

"No. Nothing like you and Bellatrix. You and Bellatrix were siblings. You loved each other. When you were fighting, it was all a game. Nothing more or less. It was a game" he nods at me.

"I ... Am not ... Responsible?".

"Of course not, Billy. That's not your fault. She should just ask for help. You couldn't do anything without her to ask you to".

"Yeah" I pull my tears away and I force myself to hold them in till I leave from in here.

"Well. I want from you to forget about it. Ok?" he nods at me.

"Ok, mom".

"I don't wanna see you crying again".

"Ok" I smile at him and he smiles back at me. He turns his head and sees Axel. "Who's he?" I softly chuckle.

"He's Axel. Your little brother".

"Little brother?".

"Yes" his face lights up.

"Can I ... Go near him?".

"Of course" I let him down and he goes near him. I look up at the ceiling so I can hold in my tears. I didn't want to cry. No in front of Billy. Tom comes and sits next to me. He pulls me near him and I hug him. I let my tears to stream down, messing up his shirt. But he didn't care. He let there. I pull back a few minutes later. I pull my tears away and he nods at me. I nod back at him. We smile a bit at each other and after look at Billy and Axel.

"Why has he red and black hair? Did you dye those?" I could hear the sadness at his voice but he tried to mask it pretty good.

"No, love. He was born like this".

"Really? That's so cool" I softly smile.

"Wanna eat a toast, Billy?" I ask. He nods at me and runs to sit down. I go to make another toast but Tom stops.

"He can take mine. I'm not hungry".

"You will eat it all".

"Yn, I-"

"All of it" he sighs and takes it. "Good boy" Billy softly laughs. Mattheo and I smile while Tom rolls his eyes. I make a toast for Billy and place it in front of him. "Here you go".

"Thank you, mom".

"Anything for you, sweetheart".

I sit down and watch him as he is eating. He looks so cute like that. Smiling and laughing even if he is doing that to make himself to feel better. Times likes those are rare.