[128]

Skip 3 days

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

It's been 3 days that I'm with the kids away from Tom and Mattheo. It's morning now and I'm at the kitchen alone. Then Axel, Billy and Bella (Billy had her at his hug) came downstairs. Bella was crying and Billy stares at me unable to do anything. I sigh and take her to my hug.

"Dada" she says while she is crying. I look at Billy and he looks back to me. We all sit down and they start eating while I calm Bella.

"Do you ... Think that y'all want to go back to your fathers?" Billy doesn't answer and just continues eating in silence.

"I miss dad" Axel says. Mattheo hasn't came since Billy came out of the hospital. I look at Billy but he doesn't look up from his food. Not that he is eating but anyway.

"Billy?" he doesn't make any move to answer me. "I ... Uhh ... " I sigh. "Axel, can you take your sister and go upstairs? I'll come later".

"Ok, mom" Axel picks Bella to his hug and walks upstairs. I look back at Billy.

"I hate him" he whispers.

"He's still your father".

"So you forgave him" he lets out his fork and looks up to me.

"I ... I don't know. I mean ... "

"Look, mom. If you forgave me, I understand. You freaking love him and I can't do anything about it. I will come back home. My dad Mattheo hasn't done anything to deserve not to see me but dad Tom ... No. He doesn't deserve to see us" I sigh and place my hands to my head. "Do you still love him after all these? After that he called you a liar?" I look at him. "That you fucking cheated on him because she has white hair and white/hazel eyes? Did you forgive him?".

"I ... "

"It's not complicated. It's a yes or a no" I look at him.

"I don't know. Ok? I don't know".

"Then when you will know, tell me to pack my stuff to go back home" he stands up and walks upstairs.

"Fucking hell".

"You know, he's right" I turn around and see Mattheo standing at the doorframe.

"Mattheo" I run at him and hug him. He hugs me back.

"How are you, darling?".

"Good, I guess. Come. Let's sit" he nods and we sit down.

"You know, he's right" I look at him. "You have to decide".

"I don't know how I feel about Tom".

"I understand you but you have to think".

"Think? Think what?".

"How you feel. You said that Tom destroyed our family by sending you away. Still, here you are, staying for more than 2 days".

"Why are you here?" I sigh and ask him.

"To talk about Tom".

"Mattheo, I don't-"

"For his health to say the truth" I look confused.

"His health?".

"You have to come back".

"Why?".

"He hasn't left his room since he went back home. I don't know if he is even eating or drinking anything".

"But ... Why?".

"Don't you know?" I stare at him. "He loves you, Yn. He needs you back. He has regretted it. He knows that you're right. He needs his kids back" I look away. "He needs you" I look back at him.