[77]

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

A few seconds? Minutes? Hours? I don't know. I few something later I start waking up again. I place my hand in front of my eyes. The light was way too bright for me at the moment. I see Tom walking left and right anxiously.

"You are being headache. Stop walking like that" he looks down at me and sighs in relief.

"How are you feeling?" I look at him and he shuts his mouth. "Need ... Help?".

"I'm ok" I stand up but softly stun. He rushes near me. We stare to each other and he pulls slightly back. "When did she tell you?".

"The day that she died. Right before you come into the Hospital Wing. When you saw her touching my face" he lowers a bit his stare. I place my hands on his face and lift it a bit.

"I'm not angry. Ok? Don't even think like that. You made a promise and I'm happy that you kept it".

"I should tell you" I shake my head.

"No. No you shouldn't. Bellatrix trusted you. Thank you that you didn't break your promise".

"Thank you" I stare confused.

"For what?".

"That you're not angry. I thought you would be angry or something".

"For what?" he doesn't move. "Tom. C'mon. Where's the boy that wasn't allowing me to back talk to him? Huh? What happened to the Tom that I fall in love with?" he sighs and closes his eyes.

"Changed" I stare at him upset. He is under a lot of pressure. "I just changed a bit".

"Tom, please. I hate seeing you sad. You are not like this. C'mon. Give me a smile" I give him a small smile but he didn't smile back.

"I'm going to sleep".

"Tom".

"Forget it" he pulls away from me and walks upstairs.

"Tom? Tom. What happened? Hey. Tell me what happened".

"Nothing happened. I'm going to sleep".

I hear a door open and close. I sigh and sit at the chair. Mattheo rushed downstairs and sees me.

"Yn?".

"Yeah I woke" he softly chuckles and sits next to me.

"What happened?".

"I don't know. He has changed very much. I'm trying to help him somehow but without any success".

"He just needs time".

"It's been 3 months. More than 3 months. A few days more. He is like that and I can't understand the reason".

"He just needs a little time so he can relax. Nothing more or less".

"Should I do something?".

"Just trust him" I sigh and place my head at my hands. "Don't worry about him. Ok? I'm gonna talk with him. I'll learn what is going".

"He won't tell you".

"What do you mean?".

"He never says anything to anyone. He will say now? I don't think so".

"Maybe. Maybe not. I'm his brother after all".

"Yeah" I look at him. "I don't know. He hides things from me and I don't know what to think at the moment".

"He needs time".

"You're right. Just time".

"He will talk to us when he will be ready".

"I hope so. I'm really worried about him. He has changed very much. He's nothing like the guy that I was in love with back at Hogwarts".

"Just a little bit of time. He will be back to normal" I nod at him.

"If you say so".

"I know so. Go and sleep. Ok? Your body needs to sleep. Don't worry about Tom".

"Ok. Goodnight Theo".

"Goodnight darling" I walk upstairs.

Mattheo Marvolo Riddle POV

Yn walks upstairs. When I heard her door close, I sigh. I place my head at my hands.

"C'mon, Tom. C'mon. You fucking worry me" I whisper to myself. He needs to come back to normal. Yn is gonna go insane if he continues like this.