[27]

Cedric and I continue our shift. We talked about a lot of stuff. I can say that I finally have one friend. My first one. One that I know that will never betray me. I want to hope that he won't.

"I think we are done with the shift. I'll see you at the class".

"Yes. Thank you again, Cedric".

"Anything you need just come and tell me. You know where my dorm is".

"Thanks".

"We better go and rest. We need it".

"Yeah. See you later".

"Bye".

We both walk at our dorms. I walk inside and didn't see Tom. Didn't he come back yet? As I was thinking about it, Tom enters. He sees me and softly sighs. He was wet. Why?

"Tom?".

"Don't even try".

He walks at the bathroom and slams the door close. I didn't want to done this. I was curious. Minutes later he comes out and stares at me angrily. He tries to leave.

"Tom please. Listen to me" he stops walking but doesn't turn around. "I know that I should tell you about it. I should tell you that I know about the Hurcruxes when you came back from the summer break but understand me. I was shocked by what I learned" he turns around to face me.

"And now what? You will hate me either".

"I don't. I don't hate you. You were forced to done this. You had to. Because of your father".

"Just say that already. You think I'm a monster, don't you?".

"No. I don't think that you are a monster. Yes you did kill a lot of people but I did either. You used one of them to make a Hurcrux. I know how it feels to feel used by someone. He controlled you" he softly sighs. "I'm not angry with you".

"I should tell you about it but I didn't want you to get hurt. I wanted to protect you".

"I know. I completely understand that".

"I'm sorry, Yn".

"You shouldn't be" I go near him and hug him. He hugs me back tightly. "But can I ask you something?".

"Sure" we start at each other.

"Why did you never tell me that Belatrix is not your mother? Mattheo's either" he just stares at me. "I understand about the Hurcruxes. You wanted to keep me safe. About Merope?".

"I don't wanna discuss about it".

"Tom please".

"Merope abandoned me and Mattheo while we were babies yet. Belatrix grew us up. She was our mother. Not Merope".

"Oh. I'm sorry that I asked" he stares at me. He kisses my forehead and I softly smile at him. He smiles back at me.

"You better fell asleep. I'm sorry that I wasn't at the shift the night. I'll pay back at it".

"Don't worry. I was with Cedric".

"What?".

"What?".

"With Cedric? Like Cedric Diggory?".

"Yes. Why?".

"Why were you with him?".

"Professor Snape told me to inform Cedric that you weren't at the school. So Cedric was at the shift with me".

"You should inform me to come back".