[108]

Skip 2 years

Third person POV

Billy is better psychological after his sister's death. Katherine and Billy have came a bit closer.

Axel is 2 years old (the baby). His hair is slightly red but that's since the day that he was borned.

Bellatrix is living with her sister, Davina Lestrange. She is visiting Yn, Mattheo and Tom to see how they and Axel is.

Yn, Tom and Mattheo have came a lot closer after Axel's birth. They are better psychological but can't of course forget what happened to their daughter.

Snape, or the so much called grandpa, is strict with Billy at Hogwarts. For his own good like he is saying. Yn and Snape have came closer and their relationship father-daughter is strong.

No one has ever try to fight the Riddle-Lestrange family since Ryker's and Viktor's death. Billy is not anymore the loser and the freak of the school but the prefect and the person that everybody respect.

Axel and Billy are getting great along. Something that their parents were scared of at first. They always protect each other. Billy doesn't allow anyone to say bad things about his little brother. Whoever says something, he is hurting them.

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

Mattheo and Axel go for an afternoon walk. Tom and I stay at home to "clean the house". How stupid. We didn't say who will clean which room so now we are both at my room and stare at each other for like 5 minutes. No one moves. We just stare. I decided to stop it and walk outside but Tom locks the door. I know what this means. I didn't turn around to look at him but I hear him taking steps closer to me. He stops right behind me and places his hands at my hips. I tense up slightly and he seems to understand it cause I heard a chuckle.

"After sooo many years" he leans closer to my ear. "You keep and tense up even with the slightly touch of mine to your body" my breath got heavily. He is not wrong tho. He kisses slightly my neck and I throw back my head.

"T-Tom".

"Mhm" he bites down slightly and I let out a moan that I wasn't planning to. He smirks and pulls back. "Coloportus. Silencio" that means that the time of my disaster have arrive.

I turn around and kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist (inside of my shirt). He pulls me back at the wall and kisses me harder. It's been months. Months? No. It's been 2 years. Oh my Merlin. 2 years that I haven't been touched by any of them. How? Tom slightly chuckles in the kiss. He read my mind. Asshole.

"Get out of my mind" I pull away.

"No".

He picks me up and lays me down at the bed. I try to sit up and touch at the headboard but he does a spell and my hands and legs got tied at the bed.

"Tom".

"Nah uh. It's been 2 years that you reject me but now ... Now I heard it with my own mind. You want me".

"B-But ... "

"But?".

"What if Mattheo and Axel come back earlier?".

"You don't have to worry about it, love. They won't hear a thing. Have I consent?" I nod at him. He shakes his head and comes on top of me. "Words, love. I wanna hear you" he makes it hard for me to say anything at all.

"Y-Yes".

"Stuttering? Why, love? Are you scared of something?" I shake my head and he smirks at me. "Right. What's your safe word?" that only means pleasure. A lot of it. And pain.