[28]

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

It's been a few hours that Yn left our dorm. It's suspicious. She never leaves like that. I take my wand and walk quickly at Mattheo's dorm. I open the door not bothering to knock. He was smoking. As I entered he immediately threw it away. He knows how much I hate him when he is smoking.

"I didn't m-"

"I'm not here for it. It's about Yn".

"What happened again?".

"I don't know".

"What?".

"She left a lot of hours ago and still hasn't come back. I don't know where she is or if she is safe".

"Did you check if she is with Diggory?".

"No".

"Go check at the Hufflepuff and I'll check at the Astronomy Tower and the library".

"Ok".

Mattheo and I take opposite directions. I walk at the Hufflepuff common room. As I entered everybody look at me. I didn't care. I couldn't care less to say the truth. I look around but Cedric is nowhere to be seen.

"Does anyone here knows where Cedric Diggory is?".

"To his dorm".

A girl says. I look at her and nod at her comment. I walk down the hall and take the right corner. I knock at a random door hoping it would be Cedric's. I was right. Cedric opens the door and looks confused. I look more confused when I saw his face.

"Riddle?".

"Is Yn here?".

"She left a couple of hours ago. Why?".

"She hasn't come at the dorm for hours".

"Sorry Riddle. She was here before 3 hours. She told me that she has to study for DADA. She was about to come at your dorm".

"Was she anxious about something or ... Scared about something? Anything".

"Angry to say the truth".

"What do you mean?" I walk inside and he closes the door behind me. We both sit down at the chairs.

"She was angry with Andrew Kirke and Jack Sloper".

"The reason?" he just stares at me and I understood. "They did that to you?".

"Yes. Yn was angry about it but she promised me that she won't do anything".

"If she promised it, she wouldn't break her promise. She never does".

"Is she missing?".

"Yes. Now I wait from my brother to tell me if she is at the Astronomy Tower or the library".

"I'm gonna check the Courtyard".

"Ok. Inform me if you find something".

"Ok. You too".

We both walk outside and takes opposite directions. I never thought that I would ever ask help from Diggory. Anyway. Right now I need him to help me. It is about Yn. Not me.

Skip 2 days

It's been 2 days that we haven't find Yn yet. I'm getting worried sick. Where could she possible be right now? Cedric and Mattheo didn't give up a moment. They believe that Yn is somewhere around the school but I don't know. I'm starting losing hopes. Where is she? How is she? Why isn't she here? Who is she with? Why didn't she tell me something? A lot of questions are running through my mind but I got cut off by Mattheo and Cedric running in my dorm without even knock.