[69]

Yn Lestrange POV

I appear at the park. I sit down there and let my tears to roll down my face. Why would he ever say that? He knows that this subject hurts me. I never said anything about him or his brother or his damn fucking father. He is the one that turns me into a Death Eater after all.

"Yn?" I look slightly up and see Theodore and a girl. He runs to me and kneels down.

"T-Theodore?" he pulls my tears away and pulls me to his hug.

"Hey. Calm down. Tell me what happened".

"I just argued with Tom" he nods at my comment.

"About ... "

"We were all talking about the last names of the children and Tom and I start arguing again" he pulls away from me. I pull my tears away.

"What did he say again?".

"No wonder why my father tried to kill me" he looks at the girl and after back to me. I look at the girl and after at Theodore. He saw my confusion.

"She's my sister".

"Oh ... Uhh ... I'm Yn. Nice to meet you".

"I'm Theodora. Nice to meet you too" I look confused.

"Same name?" she softly smiles.

"We are twins after all* I look confused.

"Twins?" I look at Theodore. "You said that she was one year older than you".

"Serious Theodore? Ugh. Don't listen to him. We are twins. He just lost a year because of Voldemort" I nod.

"I understand" she slaps Theodore and the back of his head.

"Liar".

"Ow. Hey. I didn't hit you".

"Try. You will lose" Theodore sighs.

"Give me your hand" I softly laugh and he helps me to stand up.

"We will go for a coffee. Do you want to come with us? We could help you to calm down a bit. Even if you shouldn't care about some stupid boys that say only bullshits but anyway" I softly chuckle. "I don't even know why you are talking with that asshole".

"Theodora" Theodore turns and looks at her angrily.

"Shut up, Theodore. Come with me, Yn".

I softly chuckle and follow them. We all go and sit at a cafe. Theodora is fun. She is a good girl. She is nothing like Theodore.

Mattheo Marvolo Riddle POV

Yn disappears from the kitchen. I turn and look at Tom angrily. He looks at me scared. He tries to stand up and run but I point my wand at him. An invisible wall appears around the kitchen and he can't run outside. He stays still. He doesn't move a muscle.

"M-Mattheo I-"

"SHUT UP" I heard him gulp. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FRICKING MIND?" he doesn't talk or move. "ARE YOU ... " I take a deep breath. "Tom" he turns around slowly and looks at me. "Why would you ever say something like that to Yn?" he lets out a shaky breath.

I take steps closer to him and he walks backwards. I tilt my head. His back hits at the wall. I arrive a few footsteps away from him and push my wand to his throat.

"Repeat what you said".

"Mattheo I-"

"REPEAT" he shuts his mouth. "Repeat what you said to Yn. Now".