[41]

Mattheo Riddle POV

"PANSY MOTHER FUCKER PARKINSON. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" I yell as I enter at the common room. Pansy came out and sees me with Tom. She tries to leave but I manage to push her at the wall.

"Mattheo. Hey. Call down" Tom tries to stop me but that's not possible.

"Sorry. I didn't mean any harm".

"ANY HARM? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU FORCED THEM TO FUCKING BREAK UP, ASSHOLE".

"I-I'm s-sorry".

We all see Yn running inside. A student inform her maybe. When she sees us she looks confused.

Yn Alarie POV

"Hey. Theo" I pushed Theo off of Pansy. "Tom, get Pansy out of here" Tom nods and goes Pansy out of the common room. He walks back inside. "Theo. Hey. Look at me".

"Forget it" Theo storms out of there. I look at Tom who's run after Theo. I run behind them.

"THEO. WAIT" I stop and hide behind a wall. I have to understand what is going on.

"She is fucking responsible for everything. I didn't want to steal her from you, Tom".

"I didn't say anything about it. It's ok. I understand both of you. You and Yn".

"That bitch is gonna pay".

"Theo. Hey. Calm down".

"She fucking drugged you, Tom" I stare shocked. Theo sees me and mentions it at Tom. Tom turns around and stares at me.

"Shit. Yn" I run away before he has the chance to say anything.

Tom was right? Pansy did drug him? Shit. I run at the library and sit down at a table. I thought I was alone till someone sits next to me. I look up and see Theodore.

"Yn? What happened?".

"Tom was right" I say in a low voice as I place my head at my hands. "Pansy drugged Tom at the party. He didn't cheat on me and now I don't know what to do. I mean, Theo is perfect, Tom was my boyfriend and I still love him. I don't know what to do".

"I suggest you to calm down first and after we can find a solution about it" I take a few deep breaths and after look at him.

"Any idea?".

"Do anything that feels right to you. Do the best for you. For your mental health".

"I don't wanna hurt any of them".

"You won't. They will understand".

"I don't know. I hope they do".

"They will".