[19]

Tom, Mattheo, Draco and I walk at the room of Requirement. As we enter as see Snape waiting for us. We quicky transfer out of the "room" that Voldemort is. We enter and Voldemort's stare fell immediately at me.

"You here. The others sit".

The boys and Snape sit down and I did my way at Voldemort. I stand in front of him staring right into his eyes. Into his black soul. Does he even have a soul?

"HOW DO YOY DARE TO DONE SOMETHING AGAINST MY ARMY?".

"If you hadn't put that bastard right there (I point at Draco) to make me feel anger against Lucius then your so much loved death eater and Draco's father, named Lucius, would be fucking alive".

"DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO APOLOGIZE. YOU ARE NOT FOR FORGIVENESS".

"Kill me. I dare you. Find another person to put on my place. You will done this easily. But you deep inside you, you know that you can't kill me. Even if you try you will fucking protect me".

"I don't protect my own sons".

"I know. C'mon. Kill me. You will have to fight me if you want to kill me. You know who I am and I know how much power you have on you. You know you can't win me even if you try to. You have to get me by your side or all of those assholes inside of this room are dead inside of a few seconds".

"You can't threaten me".

"You can't kill me".

"But I can hurt you as much as I want. CRUCIO".

A pain, like an electroshock, hit me. My whole body felt like I was dying. I don't remember a lot. I just remember being at the floor screaming for help that no one could give me because Voldy would kill them. He finally stops and I stare calm a bit. I manage to stand up and stare at him.

"Y-You are g-gonna fucking regret ever raising your wand at me".

I was hurting as hell but I had the power to transfer back at the common room. As I appear, I fell at the floor hurting. Everything went black.

Skip time

As I opened my eyes a strange light hit me on the eyes. I cover my eyes with my arm. I try to sit up but groan in pain. When I achieved to sit up I noticed that I was at the Hospital Wing. I look at my left and see Tom, Mattheo and Draco standing there staring at me. They all had stares of worry.

"Why am I here?".

"You pissed our father a lot" Tom says.

"He deserved it" I look down at my hands and see blood. The symbol was a bloody mess which someone treated it.

"We treated you. No one knows that you are here".

"Thanks but I am fine" I try to stand up but Draco pulls me back down. I stare at him angrily and Tom pulls him back.

"You are trying really hard to get yourself killed".

"I want to help".

"Well she clearly doesn't want your help".

"I was forced".

"I'm aware but right now we have to stay focused at the war and not at your fight".

"War?" I say.

"Shit" Tom says.

"Yn after yours and Voldemort's conversation he attacked Hogwarts" Mattheo says.

"WHAT?".

"We have to find the person with the prophecy. Harry us dead" I stare at them shocked. They really don't know anything.