[98]

~Smut in here~

"

You make see fucking stars" Ryker groans out.

"F-Fuck. I'm close" he shakes his head at me. "Ryker" I cry out for him to let me cum.

"No. You won't like the consequences" I try to hold it as much as I could but it's still my first time. He hits harder, deeper and faster than before. I finally release over him. He continues but deeper than before. "I think I told you not to cum".

"S-Sorry" he spanks slightly my already shaken legs. I hiss out. He leans in and kisses me. He pulls slightly away and goes to my ear.

"I think I already told you what would happen if you cummed without permission" to say the truth, he did. He warned me about it. "Didn't I?".

"Yes".

"Mhm" he pulls out of me and I sigh. He lays down and pulls me on top of him. "Go ahead" I stare down at him. He's huge for me and I already got hurt. He got bored to wait and grabs me by my hips and push me into him. I let out a low scream. "When I say something, you're gonna do that. Understand?" I nod at him.

He starts moving my hips forward and backward. It feels good. Suddenly I felt a pain in my ass. He spanks me. I cry out as I pull my head at the crock of his neck. He spanks me again. Harder than before.

This goes for a while. 20 minutes. For a long time and I'm near to my climax again. He seems to understand it and goes a bit faster.

"Ryker, please. I beg you. I fucking beg you. Let me cum" he smirks at me and nods.

"Go ahead, love" as I heard it, I cum again. I'm exhausted. He pulls slowly out of me and lays me next to him. "Are you ok?" I smile at him.

"Better than ok" he smiles back at me. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. "Shit" Ryker stands up and dressed up immediately. I done a spell so whoever it is won't see me. I can't move to say the truth. Ryker goes and opens the door.

"Riddle?" my brother?

"Uhh ... Sorry, Wood, but have you seen my sister? I'm searching for her and haven't found her yet".

"No, I haven't. Well. Go back to your dorm cause if a prefect sees you they will take points from our house and when I find her I'll inform you".

"Ok. Thank you".

Ryker closes the door and softly laughs. I stop the spell and chuckle.

"Well, I didn't wait from him to come and I find me".

"Neither did I" we stare at each other. "I better go and see him".

"Yeah" he goes over his desk and takes a blue drink. "Here. Drink this. It will help with your legs" I nod and drink it up.

He does a spell and my clothes appear on me again. I sit at the edge of the bed and stand up slowly.

"You ok?".

"I got it".

"Ok".

I grab my wand and run it all over me. He stares at me impressed. Every hickey and every cut disappears from my body.

"Wow" I look at him and smile. "How did you ... "

"My mother's secrets" he smiles at me.

"Right. Let's go. I'll go you at him".

"Ok".

He first gets out to see if someone is watching. No one. I get out either and we walk down the hall. We hear footsteps coming closer to us and Ryker pushes me into a wardrobe. He gets in with me and closes it.

"What-" he pulls one of his hand to my mouth and with the other he mentions me not to talk. I nod at him.

We both see a shadow stopping out of the wardrobe that we are in. We stare at it stressed till it finally went away. We get out slowly.

"That was a close one".

"We have to be careful".

We nod and walk down the hall. We finally arrive at my brother's dorm.

"Well, when you will want to go back to your dorm, transfer. I can't stay out of the dorm. The Gryffindors have the shift tonight".

"Oh no. No problem, Ryker. It's ok. Thank you that you came till here with me".

"I wouldn't let you come without protection" I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Well ... Uhh ... I'll see you tomorrow".

"I'll see you tomorrow".

He kisses me slowly and after walks away. I melt into his kiss. I knock slowly the door and it swung open. Billy looks stressed. He calms when he sees me.

"You scared the living shit out of me, Bellatrix".

"Not my fault".

"Where were you?".

"At the library".

"I went there".

"Well, you should listen to mom when she was saying where to search if I ever get lost".

"Bitch".

"What did you want?".

"To apologize".

"Don't worry about it, Billy. You have to worry for mom when she comes here. She will be angry with you about the fight".

"I know".

"Think what you will say to her".

"Fine".

"Well, I gotta go if I don't want to be responsible of the loss of points".

"Ok. I'll see you tomorrow".

"See you tomorrow".

With a fast move of my wand I transfer back to my dorm. Katherine was still awake.

"Bellatrix?" I smile and nod at her. She holds back a scream. She runs to me and hugs me. I hug her back. "You ... "

"Yes, we did".

"Oh my Merlin. Is he big?".

"He definitely is" she stares at me waiting. "Around 10 inches" her eyes widened.

"He's huge not just big".

"Yeah. I felt it".

"You used condom. Right?".

"Of course we did".

"That's my girl".

"Well, I'm exhausted so I better fell asleep".

"I was waiting for you".

"I'm aware, Katherine" she chuckles and lays down. I jump on my bed and lay down. "He's hot" she chuckles.

"If you say so" I laugh and shake my head.

"Goodnight, Katherine".

"Goodnight, Bellatrix".