[70]

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

"Tom. Tell me right now who's Yn's real father. If it isn't Marcus them who is it?" I stare at Mattheo.

"Bellatrix told me not to say anything to anyone" Mattheo stands up and comes behind me. I try to stand up but he grabs my head and pushes it at the table. I groan in pain.

"FUCKING TELL ME RIGHT NOW WHO THE HELL YN'S FATHER IS".

"S-Snape" I say in a really low voice.

"Speak up. I can hardly hear you".

"Yn's biological father is Snape" he pulls away shocked. He sits down and stares at me. "Severus Snape is Yn's father".

"W-What?".

"Snape is Yn's father" he just stares at me. We heard the babies cry from upstairs. "I'm gonna check them. When I come back please be more calm so we can talk about it. Ok?".

He simply nods. I sigh and stand up. He keeps his stare pinned at the wall behind me. I shake my head and walk upstairs at Billy and Bellatrix.

Mattheo Marvolo Riddle POV

Tom walks upstairs. I can't believe what he just said. Snape is Yn's father. How is that even possible? Bellatrix and Snape ... They ... Oh my Merlin. I should understand it. They had a connection between them. Yn was seeing Snape as her father. Snape was seeing Yn as his daughter. Who knew that they are actually father and daughter.

Skip 10 minutes

Tom walks back downstairs. I stare at him as he did his way over the fridge. He felt guilty for everything. I can see that. He takes out 2 beers. He sits down and passes the one of the 2 beers to me. I stare at him confused. He takes a sip and after looks at me.

"Ask me anything. You know the truth now. Nothing to hide. Ask me anything you want. I'm gonna answer all of your questions" I stare at him confused.

"How ... "

"How can possible, Snape being Yn's father?".

"Yes".

"I don't know. Bellatrix told me that just when Yn entered at the Hospital Wing. When you left".

"Told you what?".

Flashbacks to when Bellatrix was at the Hospital Wing

"Mattheo, go and inform Yn. Now" Tom says and I run away.

"Tom?".

"You don't have to say anything, Bellatrix".

"No. No. You gotta listen to me" she touches Tom's face.

"You can't say that to anyone. Ok?".

"Say what?".

"Promise me that you won't say anything. Not even your brother".

"Fine. I promise you".

"You won't tell Yn. She can't know".

"You scare me when you are talking like that".

"It's about her father".

"Marcus is dead". 

"No. No Marcus".

"But he is her father".

"He is not her father".

"What? But ... She said ... You said that he is".